I had a fire and my apartment was totaled.I live in a luxury building.

USAA as no 24x7 service. The building was so horrified they put their cleaning crew to work. USAA says they have to think about if they want to cover it.

I have been passed to four "customer care reps" over the past 6 weeks. No one knows what is going on.

The adjuster that came to inspect the damage was not able to upload the claim because USAA's system is screwed up. I got a note in the mail - with typos - that the adjuster failed to submit the claim. Now USAA says I am not allowed to talk to anyone but them. They lie, don't call back, and are just ***.

Go with Chubb - or someone else.

I have insurance that covers me to stay in a hotel under "unlivable" conditions. They refuse to honor this for when I get my place re-gutted, said I should have use the lodging allowance at the time of the damage.

I stayed so I could ensure no one would steal/damage my household items (precious heirlooms).USAA I hate them!

Review about: Usaa Claim.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more