Interest Rate

Erika Murray (adjuster) from USAA is a ***.Avoid her at all cost.

She is really rude. Whenever I talk to her/ask her something she will cut me and say NO. She would not let me finish. She has no *** *** manner.

USAA needs to fire her *** because she is rude and has no manner. I get very angry and mad every time I have to talk to her. This is USAA has really bad rating.

Do not believe their website reviews it is a scam to get people to buy insurance from them.Worst experience with them ever!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Usaa. The most disappointing about usaa auto insurance at Usaa was lack of honesty, did not resove issue and customer service is the worst Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usaa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Usaa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments