1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Did they outsource all of their call centers in the past year? I just called for the first time in a while to request that they manually verify an external account with the temporary deposit info from my credit union.

I explained the same thing multiple times to a tier 1 CSR who, after finally grasping what I was explaining, told me it wasn't possible. Suddenly she started having trouble hearing me, placed me on hold multiple times, someone else picked up and I heard him say "oh *** that's some other dude" before placing me back on hold. I remained on hold for five more minutes before being sent back to the main menu. Next I spoke to a young man who was practically inaudible and zoned out.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and explained that the previous CSR couldn't find a solution. He ignored my request and insisted that he would try to help me. After realizing he couldn't, he put me on hold and spoke to a "Senior" representative for 10 minutes before I was mysteriously transferred back to the main line again. This third CSR mentioned the name of the young man and offered to transfer me to a supervisor, told me her name, and placed me on hold for transfer.

It went to voicemail, I kid you not.

I am so confused.

The last dozen times (over a year ago) that I called them, I always spoke to a middle-aged woman with a Texan accent and got things resolved in under 5 minutes. What the heck happened here?

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Customer Care.

USAA Pros: Old usaa, Usaa back in the day.

USAA Cons: Inability to fix problem usaa created, Terrible call center employees, Redirects your call, Hangs up on you, Pretends not to hear you.

• Usaa Let Me Down