I spoke to someone named monica at usaa her # is 800 531 8722 ext. 22329 who was completely rude.

They charged me $ 1425 in fees because a company named cash line tried to withdraw money out of my account. Over the course of 41 days they tried over 50 times which was a fraud but usaa let them charge me because they were getting $ 29 everytime they did which was the only reason usaa let them. I served my country in Iraq and was wounded by a bullet. This company claims they take care of the military but after today I can truely say they are a fraud and only care about how much money they can take from us.

I will be filling a complaint with the better business bureau. Avoid this company or be careful dealing with them I recommend NAVY federal credit union

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 17, 2013.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #644165

So you go to a payday advance company and you accept the terms for what I am guessing is a $1000 loan ($425 in interest per month most likely), then you get mad at USAA that you did not understand what YOU signed and what YOU gave cash line authorization to do.

I fail to see how USAA is being the fraudulent party here, it is an ETF transaction ($29 fee) and if USAA did not try to take out the funds that would be fraud.