USAA was once a very fine bank for the military, they are now a shadow of their former selves.Horrible and immoral.

Need more convincing? Just talk to one of their many disgruntled ex-employees. Don't believe the hyperbole that they dish out, they only care about one thing...

I wish that everyone knew the real truth but most people don't boter to look until it effects them personally. I suggest that everyone do their own research and formulate their own opinions.

Look at the lawsuits over USAA's insurance practices, it's absolutely abysmal. Look at the slew of complaints about USAA's mortgage issues and how their sheer incompetence has been a major contributing factor in many many military families lives.

Customer service all but evaporated when they moved everything offshore so they could pay people minimum wage without benefits.So much for all their promises.

Review about: Usaa Mortgage.

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #947157

The banking itself sucks!I deposited a check and was advised after the fact there would be a 10 day hold.

For what ? I can understand 28 hours, but 10 days?? What an inconvenience! Then the bank was inconsiderate, rude and disrespectful.

I just joined this account with my fiance and as soon as the deposit post, I'm out of there!It's another"perk" for our military.....about like the VA...sucks like ***!

Offshore?Do you actually know what the term "offshore" means?

Not a single one of USAA customer service representatives are outside of the US.It's hard to take what you write seriously when you are so illiterate.