Interest Rate

As a veteran who was injured on active duty and disable for over 15 years now my injuries became so severe and I lost our small family business resulting in bankruptcy at no fault of my own. While I was being treated my wife was in an auto accident which totaled our car.

I went to USAA for a loan with sufficient income from the VA at 2300.00 per month. They instantly denied me due to the bankruptcy. Hello… you say you are here to help military and veterans.

So just to clarify…you advertise you are here to help veterans…I serve my country… become disabled due to my service….lose my business because of my active duty injuries and end up in bankruptcy…. Afterwards, with sufficient income ask for help and get kicked to the curb.

WOW great job.

Veterans….

and active duty brothers stay clear of USAA. Don’t fall for their deceptive commercials.

I liked: When closed my account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 09.

Comments

Hello! It is a bank and they make loans based on repayment. Nothing to do with your veteran status.

SP10
to Anonymous #1595227

I can't wait for Karma to come around to you anonymous. Troll

to Anonymous #1595230

I have no bills other than regular utilities. House is paid off, no car loans.

I bring in 3300.00 per month from the VA.

Its crazy why they would not. The local credit union has been more than generous.