I have been a USAA member for 47yrs and can't say enough great things about the company. So I thought I would use them for a mortgage.

Because they value my loyalty the process should be a snap..not to mention that my credit and financial status are exemplary. Nothing could be farther from the truth! Nightmare is not strong enough... My processor lost almost every document we forwarded.

Her general knowledge was lacking. Repeatedly, I had to remind her of our financial situation even after sending everything in writing. Rarely would she return phone calls. Her emails were more often then not grammatically incorrect.

Most of my productive communication came when I dialed 0 and spoke with a more senior processor. If USAA can't do better then this, I suggest they get out of the business.

Review about: Usaa Loan.

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #805220

These stories sound exactly like what I am going through. 22 years and perfect.

This mortgage process has ended my relationship with usaa. I was treated like a criminal and every other email had different info in it. Thiis review said nightmare doesn't cover it?

Absolutely positive true. I work in a stressful job and I've never encountered this level of incompetence.

Austin, Texas, United States #672629

We are in the middle of the same nightmare experience. I am ready to move all my investments and my home and car insurance and completely FIRE USAA. Our mortgage processor is a complete ***.