I called roadside assistance to have my car towed to the nearest tire shop, with a flat. The tow truck driver was absolutely clueless as to how to put my car on a flatbed.

It's a Prius, not a lowriding sports car!. After telling him several times to put his planks higher on the flatbed, not on the road front of the tires, he manged to drag it up in 2 hrs! Ripping the bumper protector off from under it. Lowering it, he didn't remove the chain from between the tires, the hook at the end ripped my protective cover from under the car.

He tried to push it back, and left. I had filed a complaint with this terrible 3rd party company AGERO 3 weeks ago, through email. No one ever contacted me, or ever acknowledged my complaint, after receiving my estimate for reparing damages from a dealership,, with a dozen pictures proving my point. It is terrible how USAA outsourced the call center to the Philippines, or Punjab Pakistan, or wherever, and roadside assistance now is in the hands of an other unreliable crock company.

I'll be shopping to switch all of my cars. It's unacceptable USAA!!!

User's recommendation: AVOID USAA car insurance!

USAA Cons: Terrible 3rd party customer svc, Worse 3rd party csvc, Aweful, All.

Location: Garland, Texas