11.9K views
1.4

Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed.

They left me in the dust when I needed them most. This kind of stuff never happened under the direction of the last CEO. They used to be like a brother to me. Always there to help, and now they've turned into a greedy, technology-happy, corner-cutting piece of *** company.

This is especially awful due to the fact that their primary goal is supposed to be serving those who have served the country. Active duty, veterans, etc.

I'm a disabled combat veteran getting hardly anything from the VA and now I'm getting mistreated by USAA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Ceo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Cons: Everything after ceo change.

Comments

I had called to make a payment and the answering machine said I owe nothing at this time. So knowing I did, I called the company and the gentleman told me since they were switching from Mastercard to Visa, to hold off on payment until my new bill comes in.

Shortly after receiving my bill, I starting getting calls saying my account is past due and a $25 late fee. I tried to explain what happened and they would not hear of it. We would never say that. I have been a member for 37 years and this is absurd.

They are now calling me every day and refuse, I said refuse, to listen.

It is all about them and not about their customers. They are getting awful.

@PissedConsumer1185376

I have had banking issues as well. Received a quote on the phone for CD renewal.

With this information I renewed only to find out that they gave me less than 1/3 of what I was promised. Called again. Told them I didn't want to renew at that rate. Was told that I would not receive any penalty.

I did receive a check back minus the penalty. Called again and was told that there was no record of that. Ask to speak with her boss. Told I would get a return call within 24 hrs.

I missed the call and there was no contact number for me to call back. He/she never called back. Was even demeaned by saying "you should know that". I have been a member for 31 years.

This is not member service. In actuality they did me a favor. Searched for other banks.

Found another with a better cash-back credit card, 1+% interest on a regular savings and almost twice the amount of interest on CDs. I am moving all of my savings and investments away from USAA.

USAA Reviews