9.4K views
1.5

Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed.

They left me in the dust when I needed them most. This kind of stuff never happened under the direction of the last CEO. They used to be like a brother to me. Always there to help, and now they've turned into a greedy, technology-happy, corner-cutting piece of *** company.

This is especially awful due to the fact that their primary goal is supposed to be serving those who have served the country. Active duty, veterans, etc.

I'm a disabled combat veteran getting hardly anything from the VA and now I'm getting mistreated by USAA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Ceo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Cons: Everything after ceo change.

Comments

@Mafic man

I agree that USAA treats Veterans bad. I am a Viet Nam Veteran and a member of USAA Bank, etc.

I never took their Auto Insurance because I have a great Agent that saves me money. on 12/09/18, I was crossing the road on a green light and here comes a huge van accelerating (while I am stopping) making a left turn in front of me and smashing my vehicle into being totaled.

The USAA driver received a ticket from the Police for fail to yield while turning left and when they went to court they were found guilty. USAA said this means nothing and I am 100% at fault for this accident, and never changed their mind Here is a VETERAN who can shout to the rooftops that I got screwed BIG TIME by USAA!

Completely agree! I had the works experience with an auto insurance claim.

I am moving all my accounts out of USAA! The are the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with!

Totally agree with my old TBS 3/64 friend, JK Van Riper. They do not care anymore!

USAA sucks. Won't even let me close out my accounts after they gave my account information to merchants without my knowledge. Customer service is straight ***

StrikingSeaUrchin
@FuckUSAA

They were very insensitive and greedy. Any other company would have resolved my problem and tried to keep me as a customer.

USAA did not. STOP BUYING ANYTHING FROM USAA.

Im a 30+ year USAA customer that is tired of getting screwed by USAA each tie I have an auto claim.

same disappointment with the USAA help, no call backs loss of funds, opened a cd lost money. how does this happen?

Who is in charge? and why?

@dave

I'm a member. How did this happen?

If you aren't getting anything from the VA, get people in office who truly care about the "troops" or the "vets" beyond some football players kneeling. Over and over folks continue to vote the same Plastic Patriots into office that continue want to duck out on their commitment to you guys.

Got a quote for life insurance. It was sky high.

Then found out USAA life insurance, just life insurance, paid stuart parker over $630k last year. Taking care of Veterans my backside.

I have also seen a nightmare with USAA Vietnam Vet here changed from Farmers and am going back to Farmers ASAP They are all about the profit

I’ve been with USAA since 1973. I also have seen a huge decline in quality and knowledge of providers as well as willingness work with other insurance companies of offenders, to achieve a positive outcome for the insured.

This is all very disappointing. I am considering finding another insurance company.

This is typical of USAA. All talk, no action capitalizing on military folk who cannot afford the USAA greed.

Anytime a CEO hides from the public which he serves and pays his salary as will as all of those employed by the company, you should already know the company in not there to serve its members. There is no passion or purpose in what USAA does for it members any longer.

The customer service representatives are untrained and follow the same pattern of behavior. This starts with Leadership. Mr. Parker you are a disgrace to the long standing traditions that USAA was built on.

You have destroyed the culture of the company.

Repairing this will take your removal and years of rebuilding confidence in you customer base. I for one, a 32 year member will not stick around to watch the demise or USAA or you.

@Anonymous

I WISH I COULD FIND CONTACT INFO FOR SOMEONE WHO CARES! I've been a member with USAA for over 20 years.

When I meet people in the military, I ask them why they don't use USAA, they tell me stories of how they received more from a local bank or credit union. I've been a member for over 20 years. This Christmas my boxer got sick. I desperatly needed money for his medical care.

I had just paid off my vehicle loan with USAA just a couple of weeks ago so I thought I could call USAA and refinance my vehicle to get the money I needed. I was declined! They said my debt to income was too high. WHAT???They never even asked me for my income when they submitted my application!

I have a mortgage $737.50 per month and my USAA credit card $150 per month and I earn $2600. per month. Those are my only bills! They were not at any risk to take my title back and refinance my vehicle.

I had to get a title loan at 70% interest out of desperation when USAA could have charged a much better rate had they cared enough to help me. That's it! I'm moving my homeowners insurance, vehicle insurance, checking accounts and credit card to a credit union where I can establish a relationship.

I'm sick about this!! After all this time you'd think they'd want to help me, not just help me but they could have made money on the loan as well!

@June Gomez

I too am leaving USAA after being with them, without complaints, for 10 years. I had a problem with a scam of an airline broker (JustFly).

I purchase an international ticket that they never processed. Tried to reach them for over 2 months. Constant calls to USAA for posting verification. Ended up cancelling that CC only to have USAA allow the airline to post over 2K to the old card.

Filed all the paperwork with USAA to fight it and USAA came back with the answer that it was my fault for not cancelling this ticket--even tho JUST Fly never processed it.

Today they would not give me the contact info for the chief of customer service or direct line to CEO. I am done with USAA>

Well Said... DItto

Still waiting for settlement from acciden July1st. Car was fixed quickly that's it.

my attorney say they have 30 days to respond to demand no word yet. Seemed like a good company at first now I'm wondering if I have to take them to court

CLP
@Anonymous

What happened? I fear that I may have to seek legal help, as well. They are not helpful or caring anymore.

I'm not sure if it is the new CEO or not but several of my friends and neighbors have left their jobs at USAA over the last year due to the corporate greed that is being pushed down the chain. They won't even let their employees transfer from one branch to another despite their family having military PCS orders. I intend on changing my business away from USAA.