13.1K views
1.4

Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed.

They left me in the dust when I needed them most. This kind of stuff never happened under the direction of the last CEO. They used to be like a brother to me. Always there to help, and now they've turned into a greedy, technology-happy, corner-cutting piece of *** company.

This is especially awful due to the fact that their primary goal is supposed to be serving those who have served the country. Active duty, veterans, etc.

I'm a disabled combat veteran getting hardly anything from the VA and now I'm getting mistreated by USAA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Ceo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Cons: Everything after ceo change.

Comments

#1998783
@PissedConsumer1976368

http://linkedin.com/in/js-nielsen-17436**** Please contact me. I want to see if I can help you. I am also on messanger

#1962110

13DEC20 I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER USAA OVER 7 YEARS WITH 4 SERVICES PROVIDED THRU USAA. I AM DIGUSTED OVER THE PROCESS OVER GETTING A DISPUTE FROM A AMAZON CHARGE 62.$ I PROVIDE PROOF FROM AMAZON AGREEDED TO REFUND 6 OCT 20..HOWEVER USAA HAS FAILED TO ACT AN PLACE CREDIT BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD.

AFTER 7 YEARS HAVING THERE CARD. AN THE TREATMENT I AM RECEIVING..WILL BE DISCONTINUEING MY SERVICES .THIS REALLY IS SAD LOSS A EXCELLENT CUSTOMER OVER 62 .$

#1960631

USAA did Victory dirty USAA just as much to blame for this they did not care about its members at all in selling off it’s financial piece. They made promises to Victory they never kept and now are pitting them against Schwab wiping their hands clean.

It’s Victory fault for believing USAA would do business with them in a ethical manner but what is obvious after all this is USAA did not care one bit about those members that had mutual fund accounts they just wanted to rid themselves of this portion and make a huge profit along the way. Take this from someone inside USAA for 30+ years and had a front row for all this.

#1967347
@PissedConsumer1960631

The sale to victory capital has been a disaster. Victory capital is a mess and usaa is to blame for selling off my assets.

The worse. I ready to pull out totally of usaa.

#1957143

I’m done with USAA. They absolutely suck now.

In everything checking savings car loans homeowners insurance. It’s *** disgrace

#1955217

Yes! 100% correct

#1951184

Ill be switching to state farm. Thanks for your review.

#1944062

Absolutely agree. USAA has fallen far in every category, and especially with service. Someone has cashed out on the previous excellent reputation and is milking that reputation for all its worth.

#1942444

Lost all of my Business and Respect.

#1925229

i am currently dealing with USSA insurance with a auto claim, ive been informed by my body shop they are the worst by to deal with! first offer was the usual low ball offer, and now all i get is" its not our policy to do bla bla bla " well its not my policy to get totally screwed by your company! going to the Ohio Insurance Bureau, wish me luck I need it!!

#1920611

I was a member for over 20 yrs. I left after they tried to over quote me hundreds on new home owners policy.

Over the years their practices are questionable. I over paid for years because a liability claim was attached to my home from a previous owner. I discovered this after requesting a copy of my ins history. Then every year they do a survey asking if i made additions to my house added a fireplace own a vicious breed dog...

you can not refuse this survey questions its done by mail then they will call until they get you on the phone like *** and phone record your conversation. The other incident was i was in a car accident rear ended by another usaa member. The claim was not placed on their policy but i later found out it was placed on mine. They said its the same company.

So i had to have them correct it put me not at fault again.

They will stick you anyway they can military doesnt matter as they have went from servicing exclusive military members to now everyone associated even ex wife or ex step child is now a member never serving in military still linked to my account in system. Those usaa commercials are a joke they dont help military anymore that its not exclusive to them.

#1920614
@PissedConsumer1920611

Just want to add if you drive for Uber or Lyft and have USAA ins good luck.

#1923255
@PissedConsumer1920611

You were correct to get a quote elsewhere.

#1903440

There are two sides to stories, and your shouting in all capitals makes your story very suspect.

#1905294
@PissedConsumer1903440

Crappiest customer service ever now. Won't send my cash back for my 15 years of cumulative rewards - making it so hard to redeem that you eventually give up.

USAA HAS RIPPED US OFF AS WELL. THEY BLOCKE US SO WE CANT TELL THERS HOW THEY DIDNT PAY THE CLAIM AND ONLY PARTIALLY PAID A LITTLE BIT.

THEY ARE BULLIES. WE HAVE HAD THEM OVER 44 YEARS AND NEVER A HOMEOWNERS CLAIM. THEY HIRED A RESTORATION COMPANY TO DO OUR WORK AND MADE THEM THE RECIPIENT OF THE CHECK INSTEAD OF SENDING IT TO US THE MEMBER. THEY DIDNT SEND A REP TO VIEW OUR DAMAGE EITHER, THEY LET THIS PAUL DAVIS FROM NIXA MO.

TO RUN THE SHOW. THEY WERE CRIMINALS AND STOLE FROM US AND LOST OTHER THINGS WE HAD AND DAMAGED THE REST. USAA WAS NEGLIGENT IN THE HANDLING AND CARE OF OUR ITEMS. THEY NOW WONT PAY UP.

RUN FOLKS, YOU DONT WANT THIS COMPANY AS YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY.

CONTACT US, WE WILL TELL YOU MORE. TIM AND TRACY BELL 817-929-****

No, just more lies about a great company. Read independent reviews to expose the lies here.

@PissedConsumer1872215

We have been USAA customers since the 1990's. Our current service is reprehensible.

Numerous, numerous phone calls, endless wait times while on hold. A deer ran in front of me in Wyoming at night. Three months have gone by while trying to resolve a problem.

If you are in a big city and can use USAA's adjuster, and car repair shops things might go well. Otherwise, prepare for a nightmare.

@PissedConsumer1872215

Boy are you a brain dead idiot...

That just how it is now, we agree. They are criminals to the highest degree.

They don't pay the claims and they jack your rates up to try and get rid of you. We need a huge class action against them to bankrupt them.

USAA Reviews