Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***.No service, all greed.
They left me in the dust when I needed them most. This kind of stuff never happened under the direction of the last CEO. They used to be like a brother to me. Always there to help, and now they've turned into a greedy, technology-happy, corner-cutting piece of *** company.
This is especially awful due to the fact that their primary goal is supposed to be serving those who have served the country. Active duty, veterans, etc.
I'm a disabled combat veteran getting hardly anything from the VA and now I'm getting mistreated by USAA.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Everything prior to ceo change
What I disliked
- Everything after ceo change
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "Ordered flowers for my son and his wife to commemorate the passing of my grand daughter. The flowers that were delivered looked as though they were thrown together by a..."
- "My family and I were eating your delicious stir-fry vegetables tonight when daddy (myself) came across a sharp piece of wood. It looked as though it had attached itself..."
- "We ordered a nice basket of flowers and plants for my mother for mother's day and what she recieved was four common green plants in cheap green generic plant holders...."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."