11.9K views
1.4

Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed.

They left me in the dust when I needed them most. This kind of stuff never happened under the direction of the last CEO. They used to be like a brother to me. Always there to help, and now they've turned into a greedy, technology-happy, corner-cutting piece of *** company.

This is especially awful due to the fact that their primary goal is supposed to be serving those who have served the country. Active duty, veterans, etc.

I'm a disabled combat veteran getting hardly anything from the VA and now I'm getting mistreated by USAA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Ceo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Cons: Everything after ceo change.

Comments

#1925229

i am currently dealing with USSA insurance with a auto claim, ive been informed by my body shop they are the worst by to deal with! first offer was the usual low ball offer, and now all i get is" its not our policy to do bla bla bla " well its not my policy to get totally screwed by your company! going to the Ohio Insurance Bureau, wish me luck I need it!!

#1920611

I was a member for over 20 yrs. I left after they tried to over quote me hundreds on new home owners policy.

Over the years their practices are questionable. I over paid for years because a liability claim was attached to my home from a previous owner. I discovered this after requesting a copy of my ins history. Then every year they do a survey asking if i made additions to my house added a fireplace own a vicious breed dog...

you can not refuse this survey questions its done by mail then they will call until they get you on the phone like *** and phone record your conversation. The other incident was i was in a car accident rear ended by another usaa member. The claim was not placed on their policy but i later found out it was placed on mine. They said its the same company.

So i had to have them correct it put me not at fault again.

They will stick you anyway they can military doesnt matter as they have went from servicing exclusive military members to now everyone associated even ex wife or ex step child is now a member never serving in military still linked to my account in system. Those usaa commercials are a joke they dont help military anymore that its not exclusive to them.

#1920614
@PissedConsumer1920611

Just want to add if you drive for Uber or Lyft and have USAA ins good luck.

#1923255
@PissedConsumer1920611

You were correct to get a quote elsewhere.

#1903440

There are two sides to stories, and your shouting in all capitals makes your story very suspect.

#1905294
@PissedConsumer1903440

Crappiest customer service ever now. Won't send my cash back for my 15 years of cumulative rewards - making it so hard to redeem that you eventually give up.

Lameisha

USAA HAS RIPPED US OFF AS WELL. THEY BLOCKE US SO WE CANT TELL THERS HOW THEY DIDNT PAY THE CLAIM AND ONLY PARTIALLY PAID A LITTLE BIT.

THEY ARE BULLIES. WE HAVE HAD THEM OVER 44 YEARS AND NEVER A HOMEOWNERS CLAIM. THEY HIRED A RESTORATION COMPANY TO DO OUR WORK AND MADE THEM THE RECIPIENT OF THE CHECK INSTEAD OF SENDING IT TO US THE MEMBER. THEY DIDNT SEND A REP TO VIEW OUR DAMAGE EITHER, THEY LET THIS PAUL DAVIS FROM NIXA MO.

TO RUN THE SHOW. THEY WERE CRIMINALS AND STOLE FROM US AND LOST OTHER THINGS WE HAD AND DAMAGED THE REST. USAA WAS NEGLIGENT IN THE HANDLING AND CARE OF OUR ITEMS. THEY NOW WONT PAY UP.

RUN FOLKS, YOU DONT WANT THIS COMPANY AS YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY.

CONTACT US, WE WILL TELL YOU MORE. TIM AND TRACY BELL 817-929-****

No, just more lies about a great company. Read independent reviews to expose the lies here.

@PissedConsumer1872215

We have been USAA customers since the 1990's. Our current service is reprehensible.

Numerous, numerous phone calls, endless wait times while on hold. A deer ran in front of me in Wyoming at night. Three months have gone by while trying to resolve a problem.

If you are in a big city and can use USAA's adjuster, and car repair shops things might go well. Otherwise, prepare for a nightmare.

TRACY
@PissedConsumer1872215

Boy are you a brain dead idiot...

Rox

That just how it is now, we agree. They are criminals to the highest degree.

They don't pay the claims and they jack your rates up to try and get rid of you. We need a huge class action against them to bankrupt them.

Stuart Parker has retired, so you can stop with the blame on him.

@PissedConsumer1838991

The blame goes much further than Stuart Parker! He instilled a nature in employees at USAA which sucks and continues to suck and guess how much he was actually paid to retire...over $1 Million Dollars! *** USAA!

As a former USAA member for over 35 years and a veteran of the US Army, 82nd Airborne Combat Engineer, I completely agree that USAA fell apart, lost their direction and forgot who they are supposed to be serving under Stuart Parker's leadership. After receiving a 17% salary increase last year, his annual compensation package for 2019 was over $5 million dollars.

To say that he was greedy is an understatement. Stuart Parker is truly a piece of **** with legs!!!

I wish him the worst of everything regarding his future endeavors. What a total and absolute mistake he was!!!

John S
@PissedConsumer1835879

I wish I had read this before

everyone shut up

@PissedConsumer1813126

*** OFF! You are obviously a USAA employee and a criminal to the highest degree and are just trying to start shi*! I wish you the worst life has to offer!

After 44 year of membership I filed a dispute for a product I purchased on my debit card but NEVER received. Their dispute program sent me an e-mail requesting specific information and gave me a "way" to provide it.

Of course they sent the E-mail in the Christmas pile while I was out of state. There is NO WAY to e-mail USAA FSB. You can only e-mail the Insurance Company, the Investment Company or the webmaster. I called them, they cannot take the information over the phone.

I e-mailed the webmaster. I went to their chat line, they can't accept the info via chat. I got an e-mail from the Dispute folks based on what I sent the webmaster. They asked me to call them.

I called them, they cannot take the information over the phone. I remember when USAA was military and customer (owner) friendly, then Stuart parker became CEO.

The new guy, Peacock, has apparently never served. Bring back Joe Robles.

I am a former Army Officer and Viet Nam Vet. After over 40 years of membership, my credit card account was closed "for lack of information" on my wife.

This was after many phone calls and a letter saying they had all the information they needed and my info was up to date.

I don't use my USAA credit card much and have always paid the balance due within the time allowed. I, too, have had it with USAA.

I too am appalled at the level of fighting paying my medpay benefits has occurred from them. I will be leaving them as a customer after 30 years. They used to be wonderful and now providers too tell me they are the worst at paying claims.

USAA Reviews