12.8K views
1.4

Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed.

They left me in the dust when I needed them most. This kind of stuff never happened under the direction of the last CEO. They used to be like a brother to me. Always there to help, and now they've turned into a greedy, technology-happy, corner-cutting piece of *** company.

This is especially awful due to the fact that their primary goal is supposed to be serving those who have served the country. Active duty, veterans, etc.

I'm a disabled combat veteran getting hardly anything from the VA and now I'm getting mistreated by USAA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Ceo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Cons: Everything after ceo change.

Comments

#2007317

When I post my story, the real USAA will be revealed.

#1994287

USAA is replete with arrogant and stupid employees. I was insured by them for fifty years.

Bo more. They lie and steal.

#1995354
@PissedConsumer1994287

More lies about a great company.

#2002148

Wrong, it is you.

#2002520
@PissedConsumer1994287

This website has too may people not truthful about a great company. Get a life.

#2009074

You are correct

#1993265

USAA has made depositing to them frigging next to impossible with out using a cell phone. They ask for a scanned check, but only accept it if you use their app on a cell phone.

--WHICH data mines EVERYTHING on your phone.-- All of it. How do I know? I work for a Tech lab and with their permission I tested it in an isolation room. The phone attempted to reach a USAA link/data-point that was unassociated with the banking ones.

I spoofed the receiving point and my phone linked to it and sent a small packet. (i responded) Then, via automated logs, 38 hours later (at 4am) my phone sent EVERYTHING (all data on the phone) to the link.

#1986882

I advise everybody to stay away from USAA Federal Savings bank. This bank is a dishonest scheme, a swindle.

I opened an account in October, deposited money into the account an wired funds into the account.

Today February 24 I haven’t been able to log on via the internet and haven’t received a single statement. When you call ( I called 15 times, each time over an hour wait, listening to their terrible USAA jingle,) the representative will tell you that after review a manager will call you, which never happens.

#1976355

USAA traditionally supported the military community, but has been and will continue to seek further growth from entities that could say are military associated. Meaning they’ll give membership to just about anyone now...my grandpas cousin served, so I’m a member too right??They seem to higher only non military people except for low level jobs. Usaa is not what it used to be.

#1967531

They absolutely suck and they make it a nightmare to cancel your policy. after three full days of doing the legwork for these guys, with no luck resolving my issue, not to mention you have to sit on hold forever, listening to their subliminal brainwashing hold music.

It's now taken me 3 more days (and counting), 6 phone calls, one of which a conf call with my new insurer that went to involving supervisors that reached an impasse because of USAA's ineptitude. I'm now scheduled for a 2nd conf call between two more supervisors, whenever USAA's guy can, you know...make himself available. They think that by making this a war of attrition, they can have it their way....SCREW THAT! You've pissed of the wrong guy.

I now have made it my life's work to let the world know how bad this company sucks! Stand the F by!!

#1972710
@PissedConsumer1967531

Same old, same old about a great company. Get a life.

#1976369
@PissedConsumer1972710

You clearly are a genuine *** and stupid as *** if you this USAA is a good company!

#1974207
@PissedConsumer1967531

More bad information about an outstanding company. Get a life.

#1976368
@PissedConsumer1967531

It's actually very easy to cancel the policy. Just swear at them, scream at them, tell them you have an attorney involved and they will drop you like a hot potato.

I did this after they screwed me out of an entire roof wind claim that cost me personally $150K to fix myself.

Swearing (especially using the *** word and c*** word amongst as many bad words you can use I found works the best...just make sure you new policy is in effect before you go that route. :)

#1998783
@PissedConsumer1976368

http://linkedin.com/in/js-nielsen-17436**** Please contact me. I want to see if I can help you. I am also on messanger

#1962110

13DEC20 I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER USAA OVER 7 YEARS WITH 4 SERVICES PROVIDED THRU USAA. I AM DIGUSTED OVER THE PROCESS OVER GETTING A DISPUTE FROM A AMAZON CHARGE 62.$ I PROVIDE PROOF FROM AMAZON AGREEDED TO REFUND 6 OCT 20..HOWEVER USAA HAS FAILED TO ACT AN PLACE CREDIT BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD.

AFTER 7 YEARS HAVING THERE CARD. AN THE TREATMENT I AM RECEIVING..WILL BE DISCONTINUEING MY SERVICES .THIS REALLY IS SAD LOSS A EXCELLENT CUSTOMER OVER 62 .$

#1960631

USAA did Victory dirty USAA just as much to blame for this they did not care about its members at all in selling off it’s financial piece. They made promises to Victory they never kept and now are pitting them against Schwab wiping their hands clean.

It’s Victory fault for believing USAA would do business with them in a ethical manner but what is obvious after all this is USAA did not care one bit about those members that had mutual fund accounts they just wanted to rid themselves of this portion and make a huge profit along the way. Take this from someone inside USAA for 30+ years and had a front row for all this.

#1967347
@PissedConsumer1960631

The sale to victory capital has been a disaster. Victory capital is a mess and usaa is to blame for selling off my assets.

The worse. I ready to pull out totally of usaa.

#1957143

I’m done with USAA. They absolutely suck now.

In everything checking savings car loans homeowners insurance. It’s *** disgrace

#1955217