2K views
1.5

Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***.No service, all greed.

They left me in the dust when I needed them most. This kind of stuff never happened under the direction of the last CEO. They used to be like a brother to me. Always there to help, and now they've turned into a greedy, technology-happy, corner-cutting piece of *** company.

This is especially awful due to the fact that their primary goal is supposed to be serving those who have served the country. Active duty, veterans, etc.

I'm a disabled combat veteran getting hardly anything from the VA and now I'm getting mistreated by USAA.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of usaa ceo from Usaa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100000 and wants Usaa to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usaa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

I'm retired Army and have been a USAA member for 51 years.I have three vehicles insured and a credit card.

I watched active duty and retired Army folks switch to other companies over the last few years and asked one why he switched. He told me he gets money back on his credit card and finds USAA prices on auto and motorcycle insurance no longer competitive. Then I heard USAA for paying to advertise on the anti-military MSNBC Rachel Maddow show as if a lot of military are fans. The explanation I got back was that many military folks don't hear about the services offered by USAA ...

until they see it on the Rachel Maddow show.I'm not buying it and I'm going shopping for a better deal on my auto coverage as well as credit card.

I had a falling out with a female who I had a joint account with.I called USAA and opened an individual account and had the associate assist me in changing my login id, password, and pin code.

They also assisted me in setting up additional security protocols so this person had no access to my new account. Three hours later this person fradulantly did a signature care online and added herself to my new account. After that she had a protective order placed against me and proceeded to make two false statements against me to have me put in jail. While I was in jail she cleaned out my accounts in the amount of just under $7000.00.

This person knows how to clone IPhones and that is what she did with my phone in order to gain constant access to my account. After I was released from jail 9 days later and found out I had no money I have contacted USAA almost every day to get some type of resolution from them but I keep getting told there was no fraud. She had every right to do what she did even after I closet the joint account and submitted the request to have her removed and did all the security things they wanted me to do. How is this right?

How is it fair to protect the perpetrator and not the member? How can they not see the fraud?

They have lied to me over and over from different people and I am going to to news as well and making this a public matter.They need to answer for things like this.

to Cav_scout71 #1369480

So it was your wife basically?

I say we picket Usaa they have screwed me over from last time everyone let's get together and pick it USAA

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1353242

I talked to USAA approximately 10-11 days ago about an "overdue" acct (due on 7/27); made a $50 payment then and told the rep the remainder was scheduled for electronic payment on 7/20.He said that was okay.

A couple days later I received another harassing call rrom USAA about the same issue. I was transferred several times and ended up in the debt resolution section. I advised the "Supervisor" of the previous call, but he couldn't see it since debt resolution and customer service don't communicate with each other (the right hand doesn't nkow what the left hand is doing). That supervisor decided to seched another payment from the same non-USAA account for 7/20.

Thanks to USAA policy (the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing) they received 2 payments and my non-USAA bank is overdrawn + an overdraw fee. Theft by wire/wire fraud???

I am trying to send money from the USAA credit card to my USAA debit acct, but the system is currently unavailable. Please try again later. (9:3521).

Even if it were available, it would not be done before Monday; USAA must have a very antiquated computer system.VERY CONVENIENT

I love navy federal credit union much better customer service for me and for my family.

Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #1337437

He has NO education and should not be in charge. This is the worst bank I have ever done business with! He is a JOKE!

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1276956

I totally agree!!!

I have been a member for 25 years and am also a disabled veteran. At USAA, the rates have been skyrocketing while the service is plummeting.

I recently had an auto claim and it was the worst display of customer service I have ever witnessed.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1235387

They just raised my auto rates $900 for six months and say that its due to the state of FL rate increases!

Morristown, New Jersey, United States #1232294

nsurance - Claims - Auto & Property - Inquire about an existing claim

Subject Total lack of support from USAA

Message

I have been a USAA customer for more than 23 years.In that time I have paid more than 100,000 in insurance for everything from Boat to car, renters insurance, and home insurance.

I have never had a large issue where I needed anything more than a tow for my vehicle or a broken window for my automobile. 4 weeks ago I had a water heater explode in my home. At first I thought the damage was not that bad and due to my large deductible (that USAA recommended for me) that the damage was not that bad. After 5 days of attempts to dry carpet and get repairs done it became apparent that there was significant damage to carpet, wood floor, and drywall.

I contacted USS for assistance and they sent a water restoration team to my home to help. The team did a great job they did in fact confirm the damage to the carpet, drywall, and wood flooring. They went as far as to remove the damage carpet, and wood flooring leaving me with a concrete slab. We also went ahead and hired a contractor to assist with the drywall repair.

After the water damage was stopped the mitigation team picked up their equipment and left, telling me we would hear from USAA on the remaining repairs necessary. I heard from USAA via a e-mail not even a phone call that the claim was complete. I had to call USAA and wait on the line for more than a hour (I...

never heard anything except that again USAA is closing my claim. Where is my claims adjuster to come out and inspect the damage, yes I have a large deductible that I have already meet 1/2. I have a entire carpet that has a large piece cut out of it that will require my entire living room to be recarpteted. I have a entry way that now only has 1/2 of the wood flooring that will require replacing.

I have drywall that will require painting to match. Where is the adjuster to come out and provide a estimate. Where is the recommendation for companies to come out and assist? Can someone from USAA get on the phone and assist a long term customer instead of telling me to do everything electronic...and when I do it electronic I get no answer.

I am now to the point that the holidays are coming and I will be stuck with damage in my house that is not repaired. Thank you very little.

USAA has lots of commercials out there where they brag on service and loyalty. I have been a loyal USAA member for 23 plus years like I said.

If this is the way that you treat a loyal member during his first minor claim I would hate to think what I would go through if I had a actual catastrophe.

I am hoping that this harsh e-mail will get some response and some assistance.

Sincerely, Rob Rafford