USAA Sucks because of CEO Stuart Parker

Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***.No service, all greed.

They left me in the dust when I needed them most. This kind of stuff never happened under the direction of the last CEO. They used to be like a brother to me. Always there to help, and now they've turned into a greedy, technology-happy, corner-cutting piece of *** company.

This is especially awful due to the fact that their primary goal is supposed to be serving those who have served the country. Active duty, veterans, etc.

I'm a disabled combat veteran getting hardly anything from the VA and now I'm getting mistreated by USAA.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Everything prior to ceo change
  • What I disliked
    • Everything after ceo change

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Bad Customer Service
Review category
Loans and Mortgages
review #827911

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with USAA? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 19 #1229161 Corpus Christi, Texas

You are so right. I have been with USAA for almost 60 years and they will not pay me my ALE I am out thousands of dollars and my house is without plumbing. I am 85 years old and the woman that is taking care of my claim is so mean and rude.

0 0 Reply

Jul 15 #1185376 Savannah, Georgia

I had called to make a payment and the answering machine said I owe nothing at this time. So knowing I did, I called the company and the gentleman told me since they were switching from Mastercard to Visa, to hold off on payment until my new bill comes in. Shortly after receiving my bill, I starting getting calls saying my account is past due and a $25 late fee. I tried to explain what happened and they would not hear of it. We would never say that. I have been a member for 37 years and this is absurd. They are now calling me every day and refuse, I said refuse, to listen. It is all about them and not about their customers. They are getting awful.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.