4.4K views
1.5

Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed.

They left me in the dust when I needed them most. This kind of stuff never happened under the direction of the last CEO. They used to be like a brother to me. Always there to help, and now they've turned into a greedy, technology-happy, corner-cutting piece of *** company.

This is especially awful due to the fact that their primary goal is supposed to be serving those who have served the country. Active duty, veterans, etc.

I'm a disabled combat veteran getting hardly anything from the VA and now I'm getting mistreated by USAA.

Review about: Usaa Ceo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

This is typical of USAA. All talk, no action capitalizing on military folk who cannot afford the USAA greed.

Anytime a CEO hides from the public which he serves and pays his salary as will as all of those employed by the company, you should already know the company in not there to serve its members. There is no passion or purpose in what USAA does for it members any longer.

The customer service representatives are untrained and follow the same pattern of behavior. This starts with Leadership. Mr. Parker you are a disgrace to the long standing traditions that USAA was built on.

You have destroyed the culture of the company.

Repairing this will take your removal and years of rebuilding confidence in you customer base. I for one, a 32 year member will not stick around to watch the demise or USAA or you.

Still waiting for settlement from acciden July1st. Car was fixed quickly that's it.

my attorney say they have 30 days to respond to demand no word yet. Seemed like a good company at first now I'm wondering if I have to take them to court

I'm not sure if it is the new CEO or not but several of my friends and neighbors have left their jobs at USAA over the last year due to the corporate greed that is being pushed down the chain. They won't even let their employees transfer from one branch to another despite their family having military PCS orders. I intend on changing my business away from USAA.

I recently had an experience with USAA Ins. I was hit from behind in my truck by a driver covered by USAA.

He got out of his vehicle and handed his information to me,.. DL #, Ins info, home address, phone number. I called USAA claims,..they checked and he did have coverage,..

I got an estimate for the damage, they claimed they could not get a hold of there insured and turned down my claim.Every time I hear a commercial for USAA I want to smash my radio!! Scammers!!

to Anonymous #1462734

The same thing has happened to me and they have denied my claim I fixed my car myself and now I have no other avenue but to sue them and the insured. Type your message here

I agree that the service provided by USAA has declined over recent years. Also, the USAA web site is in need of some professional help, as it is difficult to navigate and many of its functions simply do not work. After more than fifty years as a USAA member I am taking my business elsewhere..

I have been a client of USAA for about 60 years. I am 85 now, have my auto,household, fine arts, investment portfolio, and IRA with USAA.

I was in a severe accident recently, with a professional driver who was injured. Fortunately I was not. The driver of the other care had insurance and went to jail on a DUI and fleeing the accident. USAA is low-balling me for $2000-$3000 on a total loss value, and refusing to reimburse us $200 on an authorized rental car.

They have handled the entire matter shabbily. I have spoken to people up the line with no result. I am used to the USAA which was developed uder General McDermott, rest his sole. Today I will be writing to CEO Stuart Parker who his receiving lots of complaints and is bearing responsibility for the actions of his people.

He will get a long letter from me. My concern is that today losing me as a customeris no longer a concern considering the size of USAA. That is sad.

Perhaps Mr. Parker with his mulyi=million dollar income will take time to right the wrongful treatment my wife and I have experienced.

to PASSWORD24 #1435796

Been with USAA since the 1980s. Last year, I closed all my banking related products and went to NFCU since I've been with them for over 40yrs.

IRA/Investments went to Vanguard. Unfortunately Mr. Parker won't answer. That's the way he does business.

All you have to do is try and find his Biography. Won't see much if anything about his military background.

He was in less than 10yrs so I wouldn't have faith in anything he has to say about the military. The only thing I have left with USAA is Home/Auto Insurance but that could change early this summer.

to PASSWORD24 #1558529

AT THIS TIME 79 YEARS OF AGE AND USAA MEMBER 55 YRS I AM READY TO PART WAYS WITH THEM ALSO......MOST OF THE GENERALS AND COLONELS RECALL WOULD BE TURNING OVER IN THEIR GRAVES....ITS ABSURD PAYING OVER 30-40 MILLIONS FOR ANY LEADER FOR RUNNING A COMPANY WHOSE SOLE BEGINNING WAS TO AID IN HELPING FELLOW OFFICERS IN THEIR MILITARY CAREERS AND LIVES......I KNOW ITS NOW OPEN TO ANYONE WHO CHOOSE TO BE A MEMBER, AND I RESPECT THAT, BUT THATS ALL. THE ASSETUAL VALUE OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IN SALARY AND PERKS AND RETIREMENT BONUSES SHOULD HAVE NEVER REACHED THIS POINT......I AM BEING CRIPPLED BY ALIFE INSURANCE POLICY (TERM) THAT I NEVER EXPECTED ON MY WIFE.....SHE'S BEEN WITH ME FOR 57 YEARS AND NOW FEELS SHE HAS TO DIE IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS AT AN EVER INCREASING PREMIUM AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PASS ON THIS VALUE TO CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN.....SHE WAS MOTHERING WHILE I WAS I WAS IN VIET NAM 67-68, AND WAS HERE WHEN WE JOINED USAA AS A 2ND LT AT FT SILL, OK.....IN 55 YRS WE SUB MITTED 3 INSURANCE CLAIMS AND RECEIVED 1 AWARD FOR A BROKEN WATER HEATER IN OUR HOME AROUND 1971....THE OTHER 2 SMALL CLAIMS WERE DENIED.....FED UP!!!!!!!!

Fill a complaint with the US Attorney in the District you live in and also with the State Attorney General in your state. If enough people do this maybe the company will change its policies.

I am cancelling mu home and 5 cars with them. MSNBC is bad enough that they advertise there but the NFL advertising, supporting their hatred, is the straw that broke the camels back. USAA can go F themselves

to P.O.ed Paul #1386315

File a complaint with the US Attorney in the District you live in and also with the State Attorney General in your state.

I'm retired Army and have been a USAA member for 51 years. I have three vehicles insured and a credit card.

I watched active duty and retired Army folks switch to other companies over the last few years and asked one why he switched. He told me he gets money back on his credit card and finds USAA prices on auto and motorcycle insurance no longer competitive. Then I heard USAA for paying to advertise on the anti-military MSNBC Rachel Maddow show as if a lot of military are fans. The explanation I got back was that many military folks don't hear about the services offered by USAA ...

until they see it on the Rachel Maddow show. I'm not buying it and I'm going shopping for a better deal on my auto coverage as well as credit card.

to William G. Meeker #1392185

How about concentrating on HOW USAA treats their loyal customers and not how they advertise those products on particular shows. After all they also advertise on FOX news which is nothing but a right wing media outlet for conservative views and commentators (who rarely tell the truth), and they treat the customers from both groups like s***. You probably don't like Rachel because she calls out these hypocrites with real facts and they don't like that.

I had a falling out with a female who I had a joint account with. I called USAA and opened an individual account and had the associate assist me in changing my login id, password, and pin code.

They also assisted me in setting up additional security protocols so this person had no access to my new account. Three hours later this person fradulantly did a signature care online and added herself to my new account. After that she had a protective order placed against me and proceeded to make two false statements against me to have me put in jail. While I was in jail she cleaned out my accounts in the amount of just under $7000.00.

This person knows how to clone IPhones and that is what she did with my phone in order to gain constant access to my account. After I was released from jail 9 days later and found out I had no money I have contacted USAA almost every day to get some type of resolution from them but I keep getting told there was no fraud. She had every right to do what she did even after I closet the joint account and submitted the request to have her removed and did all the security things they wanted me to do. How is this right?

How is it fair to protect the perpetrator and not the member? How can they not see the fraud?

They have lied to me over and over from different people and I am going to to news as well and making this a public matter. They need to answer for things like this.

to Cav_scout71 #1369480

So it was your wife basically?

Rocky2017
to Anonymous #1381924

No, she was a thief and should be treated accordingly, and since he did everything USAA told him to do (while they helped him do it), USAA should make him whole by returning his money. Also if you are going to give and opinion then use a name other than ANONYMOUS, because it implies that all your are is a shill for the company and not an honest broker.

to Rocky2017 #1466742

Dude, you truly need to get a life. You have made your feelings known and now you are just acting like an entitled baby!

to Cav_scout71 #1386316

File a complaint with the US Attorney for the District you live in and also with the Attorney General in the State you live . If enough people do this, their policies might change.