I was hit by another driver whose insurance is from USAA two month ago.When I dropped my car to the shop for repairs, I got the rental car which USAA requested for me.

Later the shop sent USAA the supplements, USAA didn't response for three days and then sent the adjuster to the shop about 5 days after they called the shop. Now, they are not paying for the rental car for these waiting days. It is not reasonable. They didn't show up in time, and now I need to take the responsibility?

Ridiculous!!

The customer services didn't even reply me!Will never choose USAA!

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: pay for the rental car.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Usaa - Auto Claim Review from Hinesville, Georgia Usaa "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more