I was hit by another driver whose insurance is from USAA two month ago.When I dropped my car to the shop for repairs, I got the rental car which USAA requested for me.

Related: Usaa Auto Claim Review

Later the shop sent USAA the supplements, USAA didn't response for three days and then sent the adjuster to the shop about 5 days after they called the shop. Now, they are not paying for the rental car for these waiting days. It is not reasonable. They didn't show up in time, and now I need to take the responsibility?

Ridiculous!!

The customer services didn't even reply me!Will never choose USAA!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usaa Auto Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution pay for the rental car

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Usaa - U S A A's claims service stinks Usaa "2/25 their insured hit us from the rear at 60mph....I had to obtain the police report because their driver was not truthful about how the loss occurred. Now on 3/7..." Read more USAA Sucks because of CEO Stuart Parker Usaa "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more