Update added by user Apr 03
It took several months but finally settled with USAA.I got tired of all the calls from the hospital and Doctors trying to collect from me so I settled.
I got just enough to pay the Doctors and hospital bills and repaired my truck myself. I was able to get the frame straightened and purchase new parts for my truck, doing the labor myself. Not enough money to repair all the damage or repaint it to match, but it all works again and it is my work truck.
If you are in an accident remember to get several estimates and don't just go with the place they want to send you.
As for injuries, Go to Doctors and be sure to get plenty of visits in. The more you go the more proof you have of your injuries. Don't just suck it up and deal with the pain.
Plan on it taking awhile to settle.They will not pay any hospital or doctors until you agree its all over and you are done with any treatments you may need.
Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2015
It's been almost two months since I was rear ended by a USAA member.He said he had been having problems with his brakes.
I guess so considering he totaled his car on my rear bumper while I was sitting in traffic at a light just minding my own business. USAA said they would accept responsibility and pay for everything. So far I have only received enough to have half the repairs done on my truck. No hospital or doctor bills have been paid.
Some have went to collections so I guess I have to pay them to keep it off my credit report. I can't go to a doctor about the pain still in my shoulder as I can't afford to keep paying out of my pocket. It's almost impossible to contact USAA by phone.
They give my the wrong fax numbers and email addresses.It's funny how you can't drive without insurance but the insurance companies don't seem to have to do anything after an accident.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and lack of honesty
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usaa Auto Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."
- "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."