Update added by user Apr 03
It took several months but finally settled with USAA.I got tired of all the calls from the hospital and Doctors trying to collect from me so I settled.
I got just enough to pay the Doctors and hospital bills and repaired my truck myself. I was able to get the frame straightened and purchase new parts for my truck, doing the labor myself. Not enough money to repair all the damage or repaint it to match, but it all works again and it is my work truck.
If you are in an accident remember to get several estimates and don't just go with the place they want to send you.
As for injuries, Go to Doctors and be sure to get plenty of visits in. The more you go the more proof you have of your injuries. Don't just suck it up and deal with the pain.
Plan on it taking awhile to settle.They will not pay any hospital or doctors until you agree its all over and you are done with any treatments you may need.
Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2015
It's been almost two months since I was rear ended by a USAA member.He said he had been having problems with his brakes.
I guess so considering he totaled his car on my rear bumper while I was sitting in traffic at a light just minding my own business. USAA said they would accept responsibility and pay for everything. So far I have only received enough to have half the repairs done on my truck. No hospital or doctor bills have been paid.
Some have went to collections so I guess I have to pay them to keep it off my credit report. I can't go to a doctor about the pain still in my shoulder as I can't afford to keep paying out of my pocket. It's almost impossible to contact USAA by phone.
They give my the wrong fax numbers and email addresses.It's funny how you can't drive without insurance but the insurance companies don't seem to have to do anything after an accident.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and lack of honesty
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usaa Auto Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."