Interest Rate

Fraud fraud fraud.....ive been with usaa for 22 years and recently discovered if you go into a bit of financial hardship they try and capitalize on that.Usaa have made a error with posting a payment to my account from another customer......i then did not receive a bill from usaa and when i tried to call it would not allow me to pay any payments except the principal balance.

I then received a letter from usaa reading that they made a error and now i owe 3 months payments. I would gladly have worked something out with usaa but before i had the option they put my car into a repo status within 3 days.

Ive tried to talk to a representative but everytime i wait on hold for hrs they transfer me to the recovery department.They are the rudest people you will ever have the misfortune of speaking with.....ive never been treated with such condescending and rudeness in my life with any company.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

So you tried to stiff them on the payment and now they are trying fraud on you. NOT. Look up the word.

USAA sucks! Usaa "It's been almost two months since I was rear ended by a USAA member. He said he had been having problems with his brakes. I guess so considering he totaled..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more