1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

USAA Never cancelled renters policy when I moved and bought a place. They said would give money back after I prove I moved by submitting a contract for a storage company to prove I moved. I did so. Upper management refused to give the money. Multiple lower-level managers said they would take of it and were rejected by upper level management. Calls to the CEO brought me back to same team that rejected it.

USAA ARE NOT HONEST PEOPLE. What company says it will refund money due to an error on their end, ask the customer to provide documentation, the customer provides the EXACT documentation, then they renege on said refund.

Additionally, they are NO LONGER cheapest automobile insurance. They USED to be and now are way more expensive than any of the other companies you see on TV.

Used to great, now is well-below average. Avoid at all costs. If you are a current member, leave and save money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Customer Care.

USAA Cons: Horrible experience, Lack of honesty, Thier response and rude employess, Awefull, Inability to fix problem usaa created.

Comments