Houston, Texas

My parked vehicle was hit and totaled by a drunk USAA member on July 27, at approx 1:05 AM. Once my car was deemed a total loss, the adjuster offered me basically pennies for my car.

I rejected the offer and submitted valid receipts to prove it was worth more than I was being offered. The adjuster ignored my phone calls for 4 days, finally called me back after filing a complaint only to deal with a horrible attitude, disrespect and being lied to on how the adjuster got his got his numbers for the value of my car. After I called him out on his lie, I was told he would have my totaled car taken from the salvage yard (which I never agreed for my car to be at the salvage yard to begin with) and have my car towed back to my house and parked in front of my house. I've asked to speak with his manager and was told she would call me before the end of the day.

Never received the call. I contacted USAA via Facebook, in hopes I could get a response, or phone call back. Was responded to, and told they have my information and would be contacting me ASAP. Waited hours, never got a call.

I call, and was told the manager I need to speak with is "in a meeting" and she would call me back, and that it was best that I do not try to contact her again, due to her already having the message delivered to contact me. They did offer to transfer me to her direct line, GO FIGURE... Its a non working voicemail, and when the rep got back on the phone she acted so surprised, as if I didnt already tell her that was the message I was getting every time I called her direct number. I am a single mother and have been treated as if my parked vehicle getting totaled by a drunk USAA driver was MY FAULT.

I had to pay for a rental, meanwhile the drunk driver, a USAA member was put in a brand new BMW immediately leaving the jail. Tomorrow, will make 3 weeks since my car was totaled, and USAA has been so kind to ignore me, threaten me, disrespect me, and leave me stranded with no car, and no reasonable settlement for my totaled car. I do have audio recordings of a conversation I had with my adjuster, where you can hear the attitude, disrespect and threats he made to me.

Im thinking its best I upload the audio recordings to any and every social media site there is, and then MAYBE USAA will finally be willing to contact me, and come to agreement with me on a reasonable settlement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

• Auto Insuracn013