305 views

I lost my wedding ring (of almost 11 years) while out for the day shopping and walking the beach. Noticed it was missing when I got home and the next day called all the places I'd been to see if it had been found and called USAA.

Long story short... they have treated me like a liar from the very beginning. I was questioned by a few workers and then eventually called by an "investigator" who had our conversation recorded. This lady made me feel so bad that I actually started to cry.

It was bad enough that I had lost my wedding ring of 10 years and my husband would barely speak to me but now this from my insurance company?!! We had all the needed documents on my ring from our jeweler as well. I have never dealt with anything like this before and I am so angry and disappointed with this company. Needless to say we are dropping all coverage with USAA and will NEVER EVER use them again for insurance or banking.

By the way... we had only 1 claim in our 5 years of being with them and that was for spoiled food due to a big power outage....

I would NOT recommended this insurance company to anyone. Just because you think you have great service with them now does not mean they won't *** and treat you bad the minute you have a claim that they don't like.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Banking Service.

Location: Honolulu, Hawaii