Interest Rate

USAA customer service isn't...it is indifferent, inept, unskilled, innocently or intentionally. I've searched the web and read other reviews of USAA beginning with the BBB site. Go to BBB and read for yourselves; amazingly uniform complaints. BBB Face page shows [25] Positive Reviews

[4] Neutral Reviews , [300] Negative Reviews , [329] Total Customer Reviews ; [1,460] Total Customer Complaints . Frankly, my voice will be merely one from the chorus - USAA touts service but it's all talk,[TV ads] & no action. I'd summarize their service or lack thereof as "institutional indifference" combined with a lack of familiarity with the truth mixed together with incompetence, untrue, deceptive statements and practices seemingly designed to mislead or delay either intentionally or innocently.

Like the 10 or so other reviews on the first 3 pages of the BBB site, I'm cancelling my insurance and finding a more ethical and competent insurer. Are there any? While other insurance companies may stab you in the back, USAA stabs you in the front while saying how wonderful their service is… : better the ˌdevil you ˈknow (than the devil you don’t)(saying) it is better to deal with somebody/something bad, difficult, etc. [other insurance companies] that is familiar[or expected] than to perhaps have to deal with somebody/something worse [USAA]

I have no claim issues. I'm not a disgruntled insured.

I'm a simple customer with a simple problem that USAA has botched so badly USAA's picture should be next to the Urban Dictionary definition of FUBAR.

I liked: Customer service they used to have.

I didn't like: Lied to, Failure to listen to my issue, Never resolves issues, No resolution to my problem with the company.

Comments

Wrong... They are top-rated by independent consumer rating agencies and insurance rating services.

And with me, a long-term customer. Are you a disgruntled former employee?