USAA customer totaled our car.Initially cordial and all of a sudden once they determined no one was hurt it was like they flipped a switch.

Tried getting someone to call back took days and adjuster assessment for vehicle was low. Unbelievable interaction with every call. Had to accept low offer since was out of options. Takes 7-10 days to get paid and will not allow extension of rental car "is not standard insurance practice" is bull.

Look at reviews online they are horrible. Final agent hung up on me once I mentioned the reviews I've seen online about how they treat people.

This company takes care of our warfighters.Really?

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: How i was treated after determining no one was hurt, Replacement estimate was low, No one calling me back, Rental car needed return although 10 days to get paid.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

carmen sette 101st air born
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1352949

usaa is not top rated so this anonymous can even put their name out and there is no independent professionals and if there is put the name of these professionals you can't because anonymous is a lier

Another bogus report. Many of the online reviews are false. USAA is top-rated by all of the independent professionals.

eric
to Anonymous Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania, United States #1352985

anonymous, you are a joke, these reviews was very similar to me.if usaa is top rated by is it rated 5 th worse in Maryland.

DON"T USE USAA.

USAA tries to low ball.

treat people like old poor ladies trusting they will cave since most people don't have a lot of money saved to up and buy another car in a quick way and sue them in court.Sue them in small claims court!!!