I called for roadside assistance because my tire exploded on my way to a chemo therapy infusion appointment at the VA.The woman patched it in and the first person who responded allegedly cancelled the call after he accepted it.

I did not know this until I called an hour later wondering what was going on. A second call was placed allegedly and Usaa roadside charged me 2x. And told me that another roadside person was on his way. They never came.

A kind pedestrian ended up pulling over and helping me change my tire. I called USAA to cancel whatever roadside call they supposedly requested and asked for a refund. Roadside said they couldn’t do it and I was transferred to USAA Claims who then transferred me to roadside who then transferred me to claims, and they transferred me back to roadside and if you are guessing if they transferred me back to claims you would be correct. This happened.

One person laughed at me and the other was condescending. It wasn’t until the last person that I was told what I needed to know.

I’m now 3 hours late for an infusion and I absolutely hate USAA and am cancelling my home, renters, auto, banking, and whatever else policy that I currently hold with them.This is not the first time I’ve had a problem like this with them but it is certainly the very last.

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

h.kitchener

Yes, get a better insurance company.USAA is not the best in either service or price.

You might want to get a quote from AAA. Once you join you can take advantage of their roadside assistance as part of your membership, etc. I can definitely state that in all the years my family have been with AAA, everything has been great. I would locate the nearest local AAA office and sit down with an agent who will ask you a bunch of questions to determine what discounts you qualify for, eg., education, employment, age, etc.

I like AAA because I have an assigned local agent whom I call when I need something.Great service and much better to have a local agent than some automaton at some call center.