2046 Bobtail Dr, Maitland, FL 32751
2.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

After many years of consist premium increases and no claims I had enough and moved my car insurance (3 cars) and 2 motorcycles to Geico. In December 2018.

I saved over $1200 on annual premiums on just the car insurance alone. This week I got a call from USAA stating they will no longer allow me to keep my Umbrella policy because I no longer have my auto insurance with them. I also got my USAA homeowners renewal notice that’s going up $350 a year; I had no claims on my home in over 10 years and then only small claims. I just went over 40 years with USAA in February 2019.

Looks like USAA is going to make me move all my insurance because of their overall greed. I feel very much betrayed by them and their noticeable change of doing business in the last 10 years. I had urged my 3 adult children to use USAA but not any longer. I am shipping homeowners insurance now.

I have a lot of insurance needs.

USAA CEO and Board of Directors need to be immediately fired an removed from any position or relationship to the company. I have formally complained numerous times over the last 10 years and the reps that I have talked too say they have recorded it and will pass it on. No call or communication ever from!!! Senior management just doesn’t care and not run it on the principles for which it was founded.

I urge all to protest with you business and money and move elsewhere.

If enough people leave maybe then it might reassess and return to taking care of us veterans and retired military (like me). I am very saddened and bitter at USSA but I will no longer tolerate being treated like this!

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Homeowners Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments