A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car.It was unintentional but he admitted it to police.

USAA will still not commit to covering the damage. They will not accept a photo unless their repair shop takes it, and still no commitment to pay for the fender and door (which will not open more than 12 inches now). The Police report did not satisfy them even though it states that the guy said he "did not see me" (his way of admitting that it happened but was unintentional). This is the worst experience with an insurance company that I have ever had.

Geico insures me but I don't think they should have to pay for damage done by someone insured by USAA. I have remained cordial and professional with USAA but my patience is running out.

Is it time to get an attorney?Enough of USAA!!!!!

Review about: Usaa Auto Insurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Brooks, California, United States #1244682

You should go through Geico and let them deal with USAA. Since you aren't at fault they will make sure you are taken care of. I did it the wrong way myself once, which is how I learned.

lordofirritation
Mansfield, Texas, United States #873440

You should file through Geico, they will fix your car and collect from other company. Either way it will show up as a claim because all companies share data.

Clifford
Port Angeles, Washington, United States #711253

Yes, I'm with you!

They refuse to pay for 100% of damages caused by their client even with police reports. They will just use after market parts to fix your car and give you all the crappy explanation about their policy. It makes you like a bad guy trying to rob them. All I can say is that USAA auto claim people are CHEATERS and DISHONEST CHEAP!!

Yes, I'm being robbed too!

Adam Lamberg

10,000 Guaranteed Approval Personal Loans For Bad Credit. Guaranteed approval personal loans for bad credit for personal with poor credit scores, the chances of recovering from bad economic situations are improved.

Bad Credit Loans

Don’t give up hope of getting finance even with poor credit score as there are the lenders of bad credit loans available online.