USAA Deadbeat Insurance makes me jump through hoops

A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car.It was unintentional but he admitted it to police.

USAA will still not commit to covering the damage. They will not accept a photo unless their repair shop takes it, and still no commitment to pay for the fender and door (which will not open more than 12 inches now). The Police report did not satisfy them even though it states that the guy said he "did not see me" (his way of admitting that it happened but was unintentional). This is the worst experience with an insurance company that I have ever had.

Geico insures me but I don't think they should have to pay for damage done by someone insured by USAA. I have remained cordial and professional with USAA but my patience is running out.

Is it time to get an attorney?Enough of USAA!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 21, 2014 #873440 Mansfield, Texas

You should file through Geico, they will fix your car and collect from other company. Either way it will show up as a claim because all companies share data.

1 0 Reply

Sep 03, 2013 #711253 Port Angeles, Washington

Yes, I'm with you!
They refuse to pay for 100% of damages caused by their client even with police reports. They will just use after market parts to fix your car and give you all the crappy explanation about their policy. It makes you like a bad guy trying to rob them. All I can say is that USAA auto claim people are CHEATERS and DISHONEST CHEAP!!

Yes, I'm being robbed too!

0 1 Reply
Adam Lamberg

Jun 28, 2013 #670633

10,000 Guaranteed Approval Personal Loans For Bad Credit. Guaranteed approval personal loans for bad credit for personal with poor credit scores, the chances of recovering from bad economic situations are improved.

0 4 Reply
Bad Credit Loans

May 28, 2013 #656840

Don’t give up hope of getting finance even with poor credit score as there are the lenders of bad credit loans available online.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to USAA. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about USAA.
Filing a new complaint about