1.4

Subject: USAA Cannot determine my annual payments

Today, I was informed that USAA cannot provide any member at any time the amount of payments in a given year. As a former CEO, I cannot imagine that any company, no less USAA, does not maintain customer account information which must be provided annually in any case regardless of a fiscal or calendar year accounting. Here is the telephonic message I receive. Please note that my “accounting professional” who is a former IRS official requested the information in the first place to complete my 2017 tax return. Although my policy start date is May I pay premiums all year but apparently your company which receives that money does not know what that amount is. I have never heard of that in my life!

From USAA:

“Hello, my name is Janelle. I am a manager from USAA. I am calling for Mr. Michael . Mr. Michal , I was speaking with my representative Sierra regarding the premium information you have requested and I do need to confirm with you that we are unable to provide the exact premiums you paid from the start of 2017 to the end of the year. We cannot provide the annual premium amounts for your policy because we are not licensed tax professionals. We will need you to take your policies and your premium amounts to a tax professional and have them calculate that for you. If you have any other questions, give me a call at ext. . Again, this is Janelle with USAA insurance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Cons: Customer service is the worst.

• Usaa Homeowners