Indianapolis, Indiana
1.4
Interest Rate

Update by user May 20, 2016

I didn't just rack up bills and credit cards so I could file bankruptcy on them. I lost my job and went from $63k/year to $12/hour with 2 teenage boys at home depending on me.

I lost everything. My car, my home, my self-esteem, and then USAA dumped me. Showed me just what kind of service they provide .. not one I want anything to do with.

I'll stick with Navy Federal. My credit score is back up in the 730s and I pay my bills on time and don't owe a lot of debt - just like before I had to file bankruptcy.

Original review posted by user May 19, 2016

Long time member, lost my job in 2008, couldnt pay my bills, lost my car and my home. Forced to file bankruptcy.

USAA dropped my account and havent allowed me to login since I filed. I feel betrayed and violated. I have always paid my bills on time before and after the bankruptcy. It was the mist humilating experience next to the treatment by USAA.

I now have a Navy Federal account, 723 credit score and and will never bank with USAA again.

I work with the military and tell them my story every day. I hear the same disappointing stories about USAA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Customer Care.

Comments