Columbia, Maryland

USAA driver changed lanes while turning and ran into me.Police were called.

Driver admitted guilt to officer. Driver failed to report the accident , therefore I had to call and advice them of accident. After going back & fourth for nearly a month and a half with USAA about why the covered party hasn't contacted them to start claim process. I get a call to provide statement.

After I made my statement, they said my statement isn't consistent with their clients.

Therefore basically trying to deny my claim.These people are the worst Insurance Co ever , They try everything possible to deny claims !!!

Review about: Auto Accident Coverage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usaa Auto Insurance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

***er no upfront fee

i need some one with navy credit union boawelsfargo old account to load wire transfer money it from 20k to 50 k we share 5050 no upfront fee email me hamzaben.d@hackermail.com

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #784444

If you have a police report citing the other driver at fault, submit it .The same thing happened to me.

They tried to say they can't file my claim if their driver doesn't report it. I called my insurance and they told me that a police report is a 3rd party and enough proof for the claim to be filed. If they give you trouble ask for a manager , and not a supervisor , a manager .

That's what I did .3 days later my truck is in their shop being fixed :-)

Torrance, California, United States #784326

Yes, they try to deny the claim.That's what insurance companies do.

I learned this tip the hard way: If you're in an accident, event if the other person is at fault, handle it through YOUR insurance company (provided you have insurance). In my case, Mercury Insurance tried to pass the buck. I finally went to my insurance. I had to pay the deductible while the insurance companies fought, and my insurance eventually had to take them to arbitration, which we won.

I got my deductible back.Trying to deal with Mercury was a waste of 4 months of my time.