USAA driver changed lanes while turning and ran into me.Police were called.
Driver admitted guilt to officer. Driver failed to report the accident , therefore I had to call and advice them of accident. After going back & fourth for nearly a month and a half with USAA about why the covered party hasn't contacted them to start claim process. I get a call to provide statement.
After I made my statement, they said my statement isn't consistent with their clients.
Therefore basically trying to deny my claim.These people are the worst Insurance Co ever , They try everything possible to deny claims !!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Accident Coverage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "False advertisement ....what is going on!!!..."
- "My experience with you was horrible, you cut my card off and sent me a new one without any notification I was out of town inline trying to make a..."
- "Unsafe driving practices. Pictured truck with the license plate 55818T was caught swerving from lane to lane while going up a steep incline in Covington, KY. Trucker almost..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."