Resolved

My son had a car accident -not his fault- on Feb 1 2017.USAA is the insurance for the at-fault driver.

Two months later, after refusing to pay the fair amount for our car, USAA has not made a single attempt to update me on the status of my payment. I sent them the car title almost two weeks ago and until this day (March 22 2017) I have not heard from them stating if everything is correct. Their employee Joann Pena never answers her phone or emails. I've called repeatedly at different hours and her answering machine is always on.

That must be the easiest salary ever. Such a shame for a lack of service and professionalism for a company that supposedly serves members of the military and veterans.

Shame shame shame on them.Claim number 037733600-2

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

I didn't like: Have the worst customer service of any insurance company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usaa Auto Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $6200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with USAA?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Lending Club - Review about Money Investment from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more