Resolved

My son had a car accident -not his fault- on Feb 1 2017.USAA is the insurance for the at-fault driver.

Two months later, after refusing to pay the fair amount for our car, USAA has not made a single attempt to update me on the status of my payment. I sent them the car title almost two weeks ago and until this day (March 22 2017) I have not heard from them stating if everything is correct. Their employee Joann Pena never answers her phone or emails. I've called repeatedly at different hours and her answering machine is always on.

That must be the easiest salary ever. Such a shame for a lack of service and professionalism for a company that supposedly serves members of the military and veterans.

Shame shame shame on them.Claim number 037733600-2

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

I didn't like: Have the worst customer service of any insurance company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usaa Auto Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $6200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Review about Ditech Mortgage from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more USAA Sucks because of CEO Stuart Parker Usaa "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more