Usaa Rude Claim handlers

I had no problem with usaa till today i try and figure out with my claim and why no one has called me, then i have Debra Brown of Usaa, get on the phone as rude as can be. Well she tells me she can fax it i say no cause i don't have a fax, I said well can i fax it to my Allstate Agent. Debra now you have a fax. what happened to no" So i ask if i can give her the number. Debra well no wait till I'm ready. When i ask for her name again she wont tell me, when i ask to speak to a manager or someone hirer up she tells me no.
Xiomara

Learn some proper grammar. Its hard to understand you because we don't speak stup1d.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
$2000

USAA Not Best Deal

USAA is not automatically the best deal! USAA does not provide the best deals with their rates and other services they offer. Always make sure you do your due diligence and get other quotes . I am a commander and in most cases military personnel can get a better deal at other institutions. How can a financial institution provide you the best deal on property or vehicle insurance when they just mark up the price. USAA does not respect your privacy and does provide your personal information to other companies. They use tricks and traps to say they do respect your privacy knowing they just enter into an agreement with the other party to claim they don't release PII except to trusted partners. Bottom line: Use local banks and credit unions when possible. These large financial institutions pay their CEO very large salaries and bonus and that money must come from you. Do you know what the CEO of USAA makes with all benefits and options?

This guy Brett Flaharty is looking to get money from anyone he can. Do not trust him.

Do not give him any of your personal info.

like you account numbers. He is a *** man looking for his next victim.

Dude, they only harrass members that don't pay their bills. Perhaps you should make your payment as described in your contract with them and you won't have any problems.

I have been in business with them for years and NEVER had a problem.

I know times are hard but if you try to pay them on time, they won't bother you.

And if your credit is trashed because you didn't meet your obligations with them, well that's your fault, not their's. Good luck to you.

My name is Brett C. Flaharty and I am seeking any and all victims of USAA's fraud, misrepresentation, abuses and the like - no matter if it auto/ home insurance, banking, mortgage or financial services related. I have successfully orchestrated and executed class action law suits against corporate behemoths, and take this one more seriously than any other. I am not a BAR certified lawyer yet, but my track record speaks for itself. I am not in this for the money, but rather for justice. My family is a victim of USAA's unethical, illegal and reprehensible behavior which has caused great damage to our credit, and ability to secure income/ provide for our children by extension thereof. USAA is WORSE than Bank of America, who has to pay out some 7 billion dollars as a jury found them guilty of mortgage scamming, and fraud. There is only enough strength in numbers to defeat these criminals. We must stand together, but before we can do that, we must find each other and record our individual accounts so as to become a class.

Please call me if you have any information/ complsaints that could help achieve class certification, or know anyone else who is a victim.

Brett Flaharty (661)478-****

Another fake post by what? -- fired employee, disgruntled customer?

USAA is certainly not always the cheapest -- many variables here but doing price checks is a good idea. There is no truth to release of private information -- period.

View more comments (3)
Columbus, Ohio

Fire to Apt Bldg and USAA refuses to pay out

I justly recently had a fire on my bldg. For 3 months I have gotten the run around with my adjustor. She had told me because my cleaning of my items was close to my cap and the moving and storing of my items they want me to go pick up my clothes that haven't been cleaned n throw out or clean sone of them myself. The best part is they are still trying to put the amount that is owed to the movers under my loss or damage portion of the policy. Out of 30k they want to give me 2k. That doesn't even cover what was destroyed in the fire or stolen/lost. It's funny how I never can get my adjustor or her supervisor on their extension but they are quick to write up a claim worksheet that is ***. And is nothing to what they say over the phone. The better business bureau and insurance commission have been contacted. Meanwhile I'm still fighting with them to correct their figures

Please contact my husband,Joe and I. Usaa sent entire file to a special investigator.thanks lisaandjoe1993@***.com

If you are in Maryland or Pennsylvania, I can re-open your claim and persue compensation. My initial consultation is complimentary. If you chose to use my service, I am paid only when you get paid.

Additionally, if they rightfully denied, I will explain how they did that and what you can do to protect yourself from future loss.

View more comments (2)
ID
#271971 Review #271971 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Merrifield, Virginia
Usaa Claim
My kids were driving my car (22 & 15 yrs old) on August 4, 2011 and were rear ended by a USAA insured driver. Turns out the driver had earlier been to the dentist and was put under for a procedure, then went to a local bar and admitted to have 4 beers. USAA picked up...
Sumner, Washington

Media Relations
1204 Avenue U, #1080
Brooklyn, NY 11229
United States

You are being advised to Cease and Desist from allowing the following URL posting to remain on your website. Settlement has been reached with the company and part of the settlement is to remove any and all postings. I will send a certified letter as requested, but I think it\'s a violation of my rights to not have control over my own postings.

Peace should be the most important goal of this website, but it appears that not allowing an individual to remove a posting from their own account is a deliberate way to perpetuate anger and misunderstandings.

You are hereby advised to remove the posting immediately, or risk violating both federal and state laws.

Sincerely,

David Craig Mastrianni {{{Redacted}}}

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2011
From: davidmastrianni@***.com To: monique.hagins, john.saenz, maryann.lynn, linda.maxwell; greg.abbott@***.state.tx.us; public.information@***.state.tx.us Subject: October 14th, 2010 Update, David Craig Mastrianni Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:02:36 -0500 RE: Loan: David Craig Mastrianni Dear Monique (PHH) and John (USAA): Since we last talked and since I sent you the last email, I have created a Youtube website, and a Twitter site. Both sites can be found at www.youtube.com/usaamembers and www.twitter.com/usaamembers Please read the following statements made by me in an effort to give an accounting to what has happened between USAA and I over the last few years, after I was hit by a drunk driver and disabiled. Also let me know if there are any objections to my websites, or in posting the comments below. Remember Monique, you offered to get USAA to make a "Business Decision" about settling with me about this issue. I have asked for USAA and PHH Mortgage to reduce my mortgage by 50% percent in an effort to settle this matter, and settle all of the injustice against me and my grandson who are still both members of USAA. It's on tape, you suggested it, not me, but I think it's a great way to settle this matter without having to file an American's with Disabilities Claim from me or my grandson, and without having to expose all of these issues in court. I don't think for one second that any judge in America would be too happy with an Insurance Company that made 18 billion dollars in profit at the expense of it's disabled, injured, or economically disadvantaged members, and at the expense of civil rights violations, and Americans with Disability violations. As members of USAA I feel I have the right to create websites and social media sites that are related to the fact that both Justin (my grandson) and I are both USAA Members. In spite of how both of us have been treated by USAA, I am still a USAA Member. As stated on one of the audios found at our Youtube site, I still take issue that I was forced by a USAA attorney to remove my USAAMEMBER.COM AND USAAMEMBERS.COM website. I believe that it was all part of being bullied by USAA because both sites were at the top of the search engines. I also believe that in doing so USAA violated my civil rights, which is covered under the first amendment with the freedom of speech. I had and have a right to speak, write and blog about the issues I have with the way USAA has treated me. So with that said, I am asking congressman David Vitter to give me a chance to speak to him, and I am asking for his help in filing a civil rights complaint in regards to being forced to shut down my sites and surrender both domain names. I am also asking to have a personal meeting with the executive staff and board members, where I can inform everyone what has happened to me and my grandson, and to ask for the resignation of Josue "Joe" Robles Jr., USAA's president and CEO, for allowing all of these violations and discriminations to happen against me and my grandson while under his watch. Below is a list of all of the wrongs that USAA has committed against me or my family. Keep in mind that all of issues started after I became injured, and the USAA collections department started treating me and my family like a dog. 1) USAA collections department takes money out of members saving account who is 15 years old (without minors permission or knowledge) to pay his disabled grandfather debts to USAA. USAA collections pillaged my grandson Justin Bellue's (a minor) saving account to pay past due bills that I owed to USAA. I have already explained how hurtful and deceitful this was to both me and my grandson. And how it has severely effected my grandson's mental health when he found out that all the money he had worked so hard for (15 years old at the time), just to find out that a "reputable firm" (USAA) had found a way to take every penny of it. 2) USAA Attorney's forces member to surrender personally owned websites and domain names, possibly violating members civil rights to freedom of speech. As stated on one of the audios found at our Youtube site, I still take issue that I was forced by a USAA attorney to remove my USAAMEMBER.COM AND USAAMEMBERS.COM website. I believe that it was all part of being bullied by USAA because both sites were at the top of the search engines. I also believe that in doing so USAA violated my civil rights, which is covered under the first amendment with the freedom of speech. I had and have a right to speak, write and blog about the issues I have with the way USAA has treated me. I had and have the right to give an accounting of what has happened to me and my grandson, and how USAA has treated me since I became disabled. So with that said, I am asking congressman David Vitter to give me a chance to speak to him, and I am asking for his help in filing a civil rights complaint in regards to being forced to shut down my sites and surrender both domain names. 3) USAA would not pay all of storm damage claim, member had to hire a Storm lawyer. Had to hire a storm lawyer to be paid for storm/hurricane damage. USAA settled out of court with me, but I had to pay the lawyer almost $5000 dollars out of the damage claim. That was an ordeal in itself, having to force USAA to cover what I was paying for on my insurance policy. 4) USAA Locks disabled member out of it's USAA website. Yes I have been locked out of the USAA.COM website. Have not been allowed to access the site in years, all during my disability and injury. 5) USAA and PHH Mortgage misappropriates, mismanages escrow funds and federal principle payment funds of member. Went through and still going through pure *** about almost loosing my home, and USAA and PHH Mortgage has made it almost unbearable with all of the "Mistakes" they have made with issues about mismanaging my escrow funds (which is a felony in most professions and in most states). I'm not talking about a lot of money, but when you send a letter every month with your certified check for the mortgage payment, instructing PHH Mortgage and the Mortgage Service Center to apply over-payments to escrow, and PHH Mortgage staff deliberately send the money to my principle instead, month after month, phone call after phone call, and it's till not corrected, what are you supposed to do. Let's not forget about the HAMP Program and how I had to get US senators, governors, and executive staff members at USAA like John Saenz involved just to keep USAA and PHH Mortgage from taking my home. I have paid on time, paid extra each month to be applied to my principle, and instead of being rewarded and getting $1000 dollars applied to my principal as promised to all HAMP program participants after 1 year of paying my mortgage payment on time, I get a letter from USAA and PHH Mortgage that I owe them $673.26 in an escrow shortage, and this is not the end of the story, it get's better. About 3 months or so before I got my escrow shortage letter, USAA and PHH Mortgage sent me a letter telling me, advising me, that my monthly mortgage payment was going up because my homeowners insurance rate had gone up. It's kind of like raising chickens and asking your fox to guard the hen house while your asleep. So let me get this straight, there may be a domino effect going on here deliberately, and it all started with the USAA collections department and their "Were going to collect what you owe us no matter what we have to do attitude'. 6) USAA Refuses short sale of truck. My new truck, lost that, USAA sent some dudes over and picked up my truck, in spite of the fact that I had a buyer that was willing to pay $17,500 dollars for it at short sale. USAA collections turned it down of course, and sold the car at auction for less than $17,500, and guess what? USAA sent me a bill for the difference. I think they were demanding over $12,000 dollars from me after the auction. Not sure, really don't remember the amount, too ticked off about being turned down for the short sale. 7) USAA Adjuster and Calvin's auto try to have member arrested for driving off the lot with my ex-wife's vehicle, even though ex-wife gave permission. USAA adjuster failed to communicate properly with Calvin's Auto repair in Baton Rouge about the repair to my ex-wife's car (Carol Craig), and as a result I was threatened with arrest and the sheriff's department was called to arrest me unless I paid a balance of almost $500 dollars. I paid the money in cash on the spot to avoid being arrested, then I called USAA and after getting in touch with the right person, they discovered that the adjuster never bothered looking at the car physically, and had only looked at pictures that Calvin's Auto repair had sent them. There were issues about after market parts, salvage yard parts, etc., to repair my x-wife's car with, and their seemed to be an issue of Carol owing money, in spite of the fact that the other insurance company was at fault. There was also an issue of the fact that carol's car was only worth or valued at less that $8000 dollars, and that the repairs were in excess of $6500 dollars, which means that the car should have been totaled. But USAA and Calvin's auto acted together to bring down the cost of the parts by using salvage yard parts, and after market parts to avoid having to total the car. Once again, USAA could have subrogated all cost against the insurance company that was at fault, but instead choose the route to save them money, and caused the confusion of Carol owing for repairs to the vehicle. I was asked by Carol to pick up the car since she was at work, and after picking up the car from Calvin's auto I took Justin out to eat. While we were eating I got a phone call from Calvin's auto that I was going to be arrested unless I paid what was owed on the vehicle. I told them, I was told by Carol that the car was finished, and that nothing was owed. He said we have 15 minutes to return with almost $500 in cash or that I would be arrested. We left the restaurant, and drove to Calvin's auto and paid Calvin's in front of a waiting police officer. I paid it with my mortgage note money. 8) Did USAA and Calvin's Auto manipulate the repair of a vehicle when in fact the car should have been totaled? In my opinion, I believe that it is possible that USAA adjusters and Calvin's auto may have manipulated the repair of Carol's vehicle when in fact the vehicle should have been totaled. When they chose not to total Carol's vehicle, and instead used salvage parts from a salvage yard, and after market parts to keep the total repair below the percentage of the cars worth versus the cost of repair. Had USAA used new parts to repair Carol's vehicle, the cost would have went well beyond the value of the vehicle. I guess subrogation is too much of a hassle for USAA, even when your not at fault. So Calvin's charged an arm and a leg for the repair, a repair they never should have done because their is still frame damage from being hit at a dead stop at a stop light, by a truck at 45 miles per hour. Issues with alignment and other issues with the repaired car remain to this day. If the repaired car was declared a total loss Carol would have receive compensation based on what the insurance company determines the actual cash value (ACV) of the car was before the accident. This is calculated through various means - such as local sales of like vehicles, NADA and Blue Book, etc. 9) I'm not done listing everything, there is more to list, but I'm too tired. I am sure the USAA lawyers are huffing and puffing right now, listing how I may have violated the law in bringing this issue to the attention of the executive staff at USAA and to the attention of US Congressman, and via the social networks. But that's what I expected, why on earth would USAA lawyers and executive staff want to do a 52 year old disabiled member, and a 20 year old now disabiled member right, when they have the power, the time, and the money to bully me, or to continue to bully me? Nevertheless, I peck away at the keyboard knowing that I am doing my best to bring all of these issues to the light of justice. Anyhow, I know it sounds like I am mad, but really I am just in a state of having to defend myself by writing about it (very theraputic?) and defend my health from past and present USAA and PHH Mortgage descriminations, mismanagements of escrow funds, and attacks. I am not writing or expressing anything contained herein or on my websites that are out of anger, it's more out of frustration about why me and my grandson had to be treated like we have been treated, and why I keep having to fight your companies. I will write more later. Hope to hear from Monique and John. (Don't be afraid of the recordings, USAA states that it records conversations also, so I'm not afraid to talk when I know I am being recorded, why should any of you?) When I am done documenting everything I think it will be obvious to most legal minds, and anyone with common sense that USAA and PHH Mortgage has comitted a great injustice, delberately in my opinion, against me and my family, because I became disabiled and unable to pay off some of my loans. In my opinion USAA has acted like a bully, trying to kick me out as a member one way or another, so that I will not cost them any more money. I remain civil minded and peaceful in regards to this matter, however I do have a passion for Justice, and I hope the best for all parties involved in bringing this matter to a peaceful ending. During the two years that I was sponsored by the Federal Trade Commission to promote the Federal Copa Laws online (one of only three companies nationwide), my passion to protect kids online was honored by the FTC, FTC members, members of congress for my help and technical knowledge, and members of the online community. Companies like McAfee even flew me out to California to help them with their online "Kids" policy and kids site they were launching. So don't misjudge me and think I am some push-over disabiled grandpa man. I am a very passionate person when it comes to justice, and even more passionate when it comes to injustice. I also just got news a few minutes ago that my dad is dying, so there might be a delay in me having to document all this stuff. Onward, David Craig Mastrianni P.S. News update: Ted Cruz, Conservative Republican candidate for U.S. Senate from Texas. Former Solicitor General of Texas is following us on our new twitter site. CC: Attorney General Greg Abbott: greg.abbott@***.state.tx.us
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Usaa Claim
Claim #2536**** 8-15-11: Accident happened (date of loss) 9-1-11: USAA made arrangements for me to pick up an Enterprise rental car after I dropped off my personal vehicle for repairs at a body shop. 9-12-11: Repairs finished on my personal vehicle, Rental car returned...
John N

Re: no thursday drop-off policy---news to me too, and I was with USAA for many years until their customer service got so bad that I dropped them and went with AAA. USAA had been good to work with until they started to automate things and I could not get hold of anyone promptly and then when I finally got someone, they gave me an answer just to get rid of me or the answer was just plain wrong. Drop the bums and go somewhere else, preferably a local agency and not one with a menu to wade thru when you call.

Jackson, Mississippi

Hated USAA AFTER 12 YEARS did not pay out

Been with USAA 12 years now; I never filed a claim with them until now. They want me to pay for the damages done to my car. Why do I pay insurance again? So I can pay USAA once a month and then pay for my car getting fixed? I think I am just about to say *** it and just walk away from good ole USAA. I have been on the phone with them all *** day and they are treating me like I am the criminal. Any one knows a good insurance company I can switch to? I called Amica they are lower in price and more better.

I have been with Geico many years now, after having policies at all the other major car insurers. I can say that they are THE best at handling claims, and never make you feel like a criminal.

MADDMAX,

Did you have full coverage (comp/coll) or just liability on your policy? It does make a difference!

MADDMAX, I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.. I JUST DROPPED THEM AS WELL..

MY CAR WAS STOLEN AND LIKE YOU SAID THEY TREATED ME LIKE I WAS THE CRIMINAL/SUSPECT..

IT'S BEEN ALMOST FOUR MONTHS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT MY CAR.. I WENT BACK TO GEICO..

View more comments (2)
Silverdale, Washington

USAA - Filed a legitimate claim and got dropped

My husband is a current active member of the military. Which is part of USAA's advertisement how they take care of their service members. Well we have had auto and home insurance with this well over 7 years or maybe even longer. The main pipe that runs through the house was leaking the house is 42 years old. The initial leak appeared to be coming from the kitchen sink well it turned out that the floor had to be removed. They paid the claims and dropped us effective next year. Punished for filing a claim. Company Sucks. Now they are trying to force us to some low budget company. Maybe Ms. Y. Rodriguez will know how it feels to have injustice done after she loses her job for screwing people. Cause there won't be no policies left for to cancel.
Miami, Florida
Usaa Claim

Does USAA want to receive NO money as second lien holders on California Short Sales?

Does USAA want to receive NO compensation when they are second lien holders on short sales in the state of California? With the passage of SB 458 on 7/15/2011 they can no longer require additional compensation by the homeowner to participate in a short sale. I have an approval from the 1st lien holder that is quickly expiring, and a verbal approval from USAA on the 2nd. They claim they don't have an approved letter from their legal department to issue. Not only is my patience wearing thin, but also my time. How can I illicit a faster response from them? They are cutting their nose off despite their face as they'll get nothing if the property is foreclosed upon.
Antioch, California

USAA - A very valuable tip for resolutions for claims

I also was hit from behind by a USAA insured driver on 05/29/2011 and upon making claim was given a settlement of "Total Loss". I was not happy with this offer and wanted a resolution. They told me they could give me a rental for only 1 day @ $30.00. They never returned my calls or mailed a form of settlement amount offered etc... and this was daily calls. A Customer, of ours, is an Insurance Agent, and he suggested I call back and speak with the Loss Dept., but to begin the conversation with this quote "To Make Myself Whole I will require the following resolutions etc..". I took his advice and called the Loss Dept of USAA and began with " To Make Myself Whole" and it was amazing. They upped my settlement amt. and issued me a $300.00 check today and will be delived by Fedex within 2 days for "Loss of Use Payment" with my decision pending on Revised Settlement as of 07/05/2011. It was amazing. Therefore by using the following quote " To Make Myself Whole" I was able to increase my settlement price and got an additional check above and beyond for "Loss of Use Payment". They will pay this immediantly without settlement resolved, doesn't matter if vehicle is drivable or not. So when your dispute a claim, remember this quote "To Make Myself Whole". You will be amazed and bypass all the BS!!!!!!!
Frisco, Texas

USAA - Low ball home repair cost estimate from tornado

I am a 44 year member. I have filed only one claim in that entire time for a car that was damaged by uninsured, unregistered, unemployed, and unlicensed drunks. Recently a tornado dropped two 6-7000 pound trees onto my house. Holes were put in the roof. Rafter beams were broken. Major cracks in three walls. The roof on both sides of the house is obviously caved in by as much as a ince to two inches. Major damage in several places to the sills. Every ceiling in the house has cracks, some up to a half inch wide and running up walls for 3-4 feet and across the ceiling for 10 feet. Cracks have started spreading from a major weight bearing wall along the wall where it joins others. This company is saying that all of this can be repaired for $37,000! The cheapest estimate that handymen with I hope a license have given in almost $80,000. My Registered Public Adjuster tells me that in over 30 years of experience, this is the worst company he has had experience with. If you think the low rates and smiles when you call them are good. Do as I have the last couple of days. Go on line and see what members who have had to submitt major house repair claims are saying. Unless it has been leveled, be prepared to pay for those low rates. This company has changed in the last 10 years and is no longer the USAA we knew. You should think about changing your insurance company.
Boston, Massachusetts
Usaa Claim
After 23 years with USAA we received a notice stating they were dropping our homeowners coverage because of too many claims. We have never filed a claim but called with questions about our roofover those 23 years.That apparently is logged as a claim. No one ever...
Kamel

This years SSA was BS one of the highest amounts I have seen in a long while but instead of it being a default like all years prior saying check it says to put towards ins. HMM I don't know about ya'll but its awfully fishy to me because they are not losing any money if it goes to your ins.

but if it goes to your pocket its a loss for them. I called and asked why my money was put into my ins instead of my account they told me because I changed it on MY online account and I'm not the service member mine didn't count. So why in thee *** do you have it on my account to do it?

So that was a 776.00 check I missed because I changed it on the WRONG account. BS just total BS.

View more comments
Coral Springs, Florida

USAA stole $1000,00 from me

I have contacted USAA about a $1,000.00 deductible that they are claiming I owe. I paid it, I have file several disputes, and they still won't give me my money back. The USAA representative lie to me, they missed inform me and they are holding me liable for lies their own employees told me. Another agent opened two claims for me, when it should have been only one, also, he said I was only going to be charge for one claim after he opened two, he said it was going to be only $500.00 that was a lie too. Now they are charging me $1,000.00. I have talked to many supervisors and managers and they all escalate my case. Which are lies too, because they don't even review my case, they just assume. They don't care about the misrepresentation and the lies their employees told me, they just want me to pay for their mistakes. I asked them to review the conversations I have had with their emplo9yees, but guess what? Now they tell me that those conversations were never recorded ((conveniently for them). I am sick of their lies. I am not responsible for $1,000.00 deductible, my deductible should be $50.00.
Richardson, Texas

USAA Barn Roof Claim

My barn roof collapsed due to heavy snow. USAA assessed the damage and paid half of the assessed amount. Normal. I was having a hard time finding a contractor to build another barn so I called USAA and asked them how long do I have to build it and claim the remaining amount. They said there is no time limit. I found a contractor, got an estimate and was already to go so I called to confirm we were okay. They said I had 180 days and could extend it to 365 with a written request. NEVER sent a letter, email, nothing. But they can fill my mailbox with junk every week. Oh, I posted this to their "members stories" area on their site. Never was posted. But every one there is "oh USAA is my life." Get a life! Hey, USAA my name is Jeff C in Ohio!
Lexington, South Carolina
Usaa Claim

USAA refused to provide rental until car replaced

My daughter's two week old SUV was recently totaled as a result of a USAA insured driver running a stop sign. (Mind you, the USAA-insured driver drives a schoolbus for a living, and completely ignored a stop sign.) Their driver admitted fault, the police confirmed, and we should have been entitled to a rental car immediately. USAA forced us to wait 5 days to get the rental, until they had spoken to their insured. Mind you, their insured filed a claim with USAA within a day and a half of the accident. But they wanted to "hear her side" before issuing us the rental. Got the rental, week or so later USAA called to confirm that our vehicle is totalled. Had to work with daughter's out-of-state father on the claim. Long story short, they were demanding we return the rental car within 3 days of them declaring our car totaled. Mind you, her dad had not yet received paperwork from USAA to even begin the process of getting paid for our lost vehicle. We called USAA, and because they withheld the rental initially those 5 days, they added 5 days to the rental. At the end of that period, we still had no insurance check with which to buy a replacement car. Called and spoke up the management chain of command, and were flatly refused the additional 3 days of rental usage until we received the check. My daughter had no way to get to school or work. Shame on you, USAA. Your policies are not acceptable and your management staff totally unprofessional in handling this matter. You should be embarrassed.
Virginia Beach, Virginia