1.3
Interest Rate

I purchased a new vehicle ,changed my policy from one vehicle to another and changed my cell number.I assumed it would be a smooth process but i was wrong.

I attempted to get information on my policy but only got shrude remarks and giggles in the background. I spoke to what was supposed to be a manager on the evening shift , who was just as unprofessional as the other employees. When I expressed my concerns and my opinion that I will not recommend their services to anyone, he acted as if he did not care.

I chose not to spend my money anywhere that im not respected.They need to be mindful that veterans have encountered enough and to go through the abuse, fraud and disloyalty on our on soil is disgraceful.

Review about: Usaa Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1337551

Stuart Blain Parker CEO

16 DE Zavala PL

Shavano TX

Home address

Yet another bogus report. USAA has never done similar to me in over 30 years. Did you get fired there?

NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more USAA scamming peopel with "teaser" rates that no one every qualifies for. Usaa "Currently their website states 1.9-2.9% on used car loans. I went to get a loan and they refused to offer me that rate. They instead only offered 9.45% and made..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more