Usaa Auto Claim Review from Hinesville, Georgia
May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire.My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors.
They did make it out ok. This fire was hot, it caused damage to our property and my husband's 1949 GMC truck. We have USAA for our home and 4 vehicles. My neighbor also has USAA policy.
USAA used our homeowners policy for our property damage with a $500 deductible. I was told by several employees at USAA since our '49 GMC only has liability and no negligence was found on behalf of the neighbors house fire, USAA will NOT cover our damage. Attached is a pucture of the neighbors carport one month before fire. They are hoaders.
If they didn't have all the stuff to fuel the fire, we would have had time to move our truck. Can someone help?
I really don't understand, the fire was from the neighbors property.
email me email@example.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden. Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion. All..."
- "Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company. They took my money up to $1000. I wanted to purchase a bed and they..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."