Usaa Auto Claim Review from Hinesville, Georgia
May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire.My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors.
They did make it out ok. This fire was hot, it caused damage to our property and my husband's 1949 GMC truck. We have USAA for our home and 4 vehicles. My neighbor also has USAA policy.
USAA used our homeowners policy for our property damage with a $500 deductible. I was told by several employees at USAA since our '49 GMC only has liability and no negligence was found on behalf of the neighbors house fire, USAA will NOT cover our damage. Attached is a pucture of the neighbors carport one month before fire. They are hoaders.
If they didn't have all the stuff to fuel the fire, we would have had time to move our truck. Can someone help?
I really don't understand, the fire was from the neighbors property.
email me email@example.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "It's been almost two months since I was rear ended by a USAA member. He said he had been having problems with his brakes. I guess so considering he totaled..."
- "Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden. Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion. All..."
- "Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company. They took my money up to $1000. I wanted to purchase a bed and they..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."