After being a 21 year customer of USAA, today I am dropping all my insurance, my loans are being switched, and credit cards will be switched all because of my first claim behind a horrible experience.Not only was Jackie Johnston, the claims respresentative rude and inconsiderate, her supervisor Melinda was just as bad.

Melinda called back like she said "in a timely manner" but proceeded to lie and say she was listening to the interaction I had with the sarcastic Jackie! If, in fact, she was listening she would have intervened being a supervisor. Not only will our vehicle which is insured be covered due to their "wear and tear" clause but we weren't even offered a rental car or any type of help. Our truck mechanic told us not to drive the vehicle because the engine was about to explode and to contact our insurance company.

What a waste of time! They are willing to take your money, give you poor coverage, and in the event of something going wrong not even willing to accommodate you in any way possible but make your day even worse.

Melinda was kind enough to hang up on me after refusing to give me her name but luckily her voicemail said her name!Horrible customer service and guess what no longer going to be a customer!!!!

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usaa Auto Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with USAA?

Submit review

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #1315672

I had to deal with that Jackie Johnson as well.Very unprofessional and accused my family of FRAUD!

USAA wake up and train your agents properly. Same woman was in charge of our denied claim.

This is crazy crazy crazy.She should be terminated!!!!!