Verified Reviewer

You will lose your mind before your issue will be resolved. Most people just give up.

USAA 1-80*-***-**** auto insurance customer service reps are a joke. I can call 5 times and ask to speak to a manager, and all 5 times the customer service reps will tell me their opinions about what I should do instead. Unfortunately, these people lack training and have no idea what they are talking about so their opinions are always wrong. They also love to put customers on hold if they can't answer the question.

User's recommendation: Luckily, after 20 minutes the system auto ends the call with a performance survey. Just let the phone sit on speaker, and give them a bad rating.

Preferred solution: Just being able to call customer support, say I need to talk to a manager, and have the agent transfer me instead of changing the subject, distracting for 1/2 an hour, putting me on hold until I hang up..

USAA Pros: Have something to do all day.

USAA Cons: Waste your time, Prevent resolution.

Comments