Verified Reviewer

I was hit head on at no fault by an out of state USAA insurer crossing our ongoing traffic flow on October 7th 2018. This resulted in not only totaling my brand new Mercedes, but significant head damage smashing my head and breaking my windshield. I have spent more than 6 months in rehab for severe head trauma until all my medical benefits ran out! I lost all my income and am still battling to settle with this unreputable firm!

Now due to COVID-19 I have no hope of taking them to court anytime in the near future.

They simply ignore every request from my attorney, and even after conducting a ZOOM deposition meeting with their attorney Anthony M. Giulio, who seemed clueless as to the fact that this impact actually caused my head to shatter the windshield, for over 2 years now.

The only claims paid to DATE in two years were all from my insurance company State Farm, as part of the $5,000.00 medical expense limits!

Your State Farm agent made me sign a limited tort agreement which now I was told eliminates all but 5k in medical expenses. I even called and spoke with Carla in medical claims. She referred me to Devon Simons at USAA who declared that the limited tort liability excluded any further claim. This is total *** You are running a scam to screw people over!

There is an exemption in PA law stating that an out of state at fault driver is subject to full tort liability. Unfortunately I had to find this out on my own!

How dare you take advantage of your insured injured party who cannot even think straight due to concussions incurred!

Devon Simons at USAA even resorted to lying to me claiming that limited tort for liability would be the case, when it does not apply to out of state Pennsylvania drivers.

This firm is a scam artist, to be avoided at all costs! USAA simply purposely drags out any liability claim beyond any reasonable timeframe, hoping that it will just go away.

The impacted claimant is left with all medical bills, all loss of wages, all credit card interest to deal with for at least 2 years!

This is the actions of a completely illegitimate insurance company raking in their money, and scamming claimants of their due justice!

USAA SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO REPRESENT THEMSELVES AS A FORTHRIGHT INSURANCE COMPANY!!!

USAA has been deceitful &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; dishonest in it's practice as an insurance company.

USAA has failed to obtain any reasonable response in over 2 years. This is a total and complete unethical practice by USAA. I had to stop all rehabilitation due to a lack of ability to pay in a completely no fault accident. This has devastated my career from making 250K in 2018 to -$97K in 2019, and no income for 2020 to date! No firm has the right to do this harm to individualsavoid at all costs!.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Claim.

Preferred solution: pay the liability claim.

USAA Cons: Dishonest and deceiptful.

Comments