2/25 their insured hit us from the rear at 60mph....I had to obtain the police report because their driver was not truthful about how the loss occurred.Now on 3/7 I have the first call from them....when they made a low ball offer on my car and advised I have 3 days to return the rental...even though I have no $ to purchase a new vehicle.

DONT USE THIS COMPANY. GUESS I WILL RETAIN COUNSEL TO FILE SUIT FOR CAR DAMAGES AND INJURIES. TELLING EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THIS INCIDENT. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE ELSE YOU KNOW TOO!

AND YES WE ARE INJURED AS WELL.

Aggravated does not begin to describe my current state of mind.Will file department of insurance complaint as well

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Texas, United States #1323792

I was hit by one of their insured which is at fault, and now they try to tell me I'm at fault even with proves???

Buffalo, New York, United States #1303037

I have USAA and their customer service is terrible with their own customers as well! After being a member for 16 years +, I am shopping for new auto and home insurance!

Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Usaa Auto Claim Review from Hinesville, Georgia Usaa "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more