2/25 their insured hit us from the rear at 60mph....I had to obtain the police report because their driver was not truthful about how the loss occurred.Now on 3/7 I have the first call from them....when they made a low ball offer on my car and advised I have 3 days to return the rental...even though I have no $ to purchase a new vehicle.

DONT USE THIS COMPANY. GUESS I WILL RETAIN COUNSEL TO FILE SUIT FOR CAR DAMAGES AND INJURIES. TELLING EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THIS INCIDENT. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE ELSE YOU KNOW TOO!

AND YES WE ARE INJURED AS WELL.

Aggravated does not begin to describe my current state of mind.Will file department of insurance complaint as well

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Texas, United States #1323792

I was hit by one of their insured which is at fault, and now they try to tell me I'm at fault even with proves???

Buffalo, New York, United States #1303037

I have USAA and their customer service is terrible with their own customers as well! After being a member for 16 years +, I am shopping for new auto and home insurance!

USAA Deadbeat Insurance makes me jump through hoops Usaa "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more USAA lied to me and tried to confuse me so they wouldn't have to pay. Usaa "I have been dealing with these people myself. I am not a USAA member but I am the victim of a USAA insured driver who rear ended me in Feb..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more