2/25 their insured hit us from the rear at 60mph....I had to obtain the police report because their driver was not truthful about how the loss occurred. Now on 3/7 I have the first call from them....when they made a low ball offer on my car and advised I have 3 days to return the rental...even though I have no $ to purchase a new vehicle.

DONT USE THIS COMPANY. GUESS I WILL RETAIN COUNSEL TO FILE SUIT FOR CAR DAMAGES AND INJURIES. TELLING EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THIS INCIDENT. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE ELSE YOU KNOW TOO!

AND YES WE ARE INJURED AS WELL.

Aggravated does not begin to describe my current state of mind. Will file department of insurance complaint as well

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Usaa sucks they only wanted to pay 500 for my car with kbb of 4000 prior to accident when their driver hit my car I have State Farm and I am glad I have State Farm I would get out of usaa and go to State Farm if I had usaa State Farm paid 6000 for my car and I got a newer car with less miles I am glad I do not have usaa do not use usaa if you can

I was hit by one of their insured which is at fault, and now they try to tell me I'm at fault even with proves???

I have USAA and their customer service is terrible with their own customers as well! After being a member for 16 years +, I am shopping for new auto and home insurance!