Pflugerville, Texas

USAA has to them most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with. They do not know what they are talking about.

You send in documents, then told to e-mail documents needed just to find out that the e-mail was not supposed to be given out because that e-mail is no longer used and anything you send, even though you receive a conformation e-mail back that documents were received and will be reviewed, was shut down long ago and anything you send gets deleted. OMG, then you get transferred many times and still no one knows what they are talking about. Then you get put on hold and wait and wait only to get disconnected......Done.....I have been with State Farm for years with not tickets or accidents and never been treated this way. The reviews are horrible and I do not want anything to do with USAA.

I was told since I served in the military I could get cheaper rates....verifying your identity on the phone just to get to speak to someone is great but after that is a total joke....USAA you should stick your head in the sand. You should be totally ashamed to treat people that have served their country this way. I am positive that I am not the first and only one and won't be the last to be treated this way. Thank God I found out just how this company is before getting auto insurance you.

I can only imagine what a nightmare it would have been if we had a claim. You do not even rate a one star.

The insurance commission should really investigate USAA for your service practices with consumers. Thoroughly disgusted in Texas!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Customer Care.

Comments

USAA has hired top executives from Allstate, Nationwide and Liberty Mutual , companies that you wouldn’t let insure a roller skate. Same procedures and ideals have migrated over from these companies as ground breaking ideals.

USAA for some reason has over looked people within the company to carry on the USAA legacy. USAA Once a great company...

now we are another Allstate and Nationwide. Don’t think the premiums are worth it anymore.

More false stories about a top-rated company. Where do you people come from?

Machele

Best course is to just stay away from USAA.

USAA Reviews