60 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

So I went to transfer $70 dollars to my USAA debit card from my bank of the west account. I had over 7k in that account so it shouldn't be a problem.

Wrong. ALL $70 went straight to hold??? Wait couldn't you just hold $30-40? Now they took it all?

Now if I was a new customer maybe I could understand but I signed up for USAA before I deployed in (reenlisted in 02) deployed in 03 and believe it or not We have been paying our equity line like clockwork. Now as of today I moved $280, so I can buy groceries and feed the family. I can go shopping because watching the granddaughter during distance learning. They moved over $200 but held $80.

Can't use multiple cards on shopping sites usually so now were stuck. I called to see if there is anything we can do but nobody could anything. I'm in the process of refinancing the house and who do you think will get all their money back ASAP Yup we owe some equity money and once it's paid off they are gone. By the way we have been paying the money for years and HAVE never missed a payment.

I will contact AAA today and start moving my auto insurance from USAA. I don't know what happened, but they used to be a reputable company who had veteran's backs but I guess that doesn't matter to them anymore.

User's recommendation: Don't know what happened to this company but I'm going back to a local bank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Banking Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Pros: Used to have agents who could actually help you, Use to trust them with my money.

USAA Cons: Agents have very little power to fix the problems, Nobody can fix the issue once the computer issues a rullinf.

Comments

#1943238

Nickel and dime complaint.

USAA Reviews