Additional Fees

This is the worst and stupidest bank I have ever seen...I AM DONE WITH IT!!!

I have been making phone calls from my new number for the past 2 weeks and 2 weeks later; they detected fradulant activity because I called from a different number in the past.I can call from any number I want and I am not obligated to update my number unless I want to and as long as I DO NOT report any type of fradulant activity then there is no problem and I never reported anything but this bank put my account on hold for 3 day fraud review 2 weeks later acting on their own when I have been calling from this number for the past 2 weeks and blocked my account completely; can’t access!!!To start with; if it wasn’t me and someone else; the guy would of already taken the money and left cause you are detecting it 2 weeks later..

Let’s talk about the 3 day review: I am calling and I am telling them it was me made the phone calls; verify whatever you need to ;release my account cause I have to pay bills; they still insist on continuing the 3 day reviews and keep the account on Hold and preventing me from having access to my account.....For WHAT? The account holder is calling ; verifying everything with you; At this point you have NO RIGHT to keep anyone’s account on hold and preventing me from accessing my account and continue your stupid 3 day review!!!

I had a terrible nervous breakdown over this...Nobody wants a BANK like that...Okay you blocked the account and put it for 3day review but once the owner of the account calls then THATS IT; under what circumstances do you think that you have right to prevent people from accessing their money and account?You were doing that review and blocked my account because you detected 2 weeks later phone calls been made from different number and I am verifying everything with you and you still continuing the review?

This is my account and my money and I have verified that it was ME so at this point YOU HAVE ZERO RIGHT TO PREVENT ME FROM ACCESSING MY ACCOUNT!!!

I have no time for GI JOE games ... I am getting rid of the bank once my account is UNBLOCKED...This is stupid and like i said NOBODY WANTS A BANK LIKE THAT AND IF YOUR BANK PUTS YOU THROUGH THIS THEN THERE IS A SERIOUS ISSUE HERE BECAUSE AT THIS LEVEL ; THIS IS NOT CALLED SECURITY BUT AN ABUSE...

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Banking Service.

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

USAA Cons: Being hung up on, Customer service, Inept.

• Bad Usaa

Comments

Get a local credit union.