Lawndale, California

On August 4, 2019 I was in a car accident. I was told by the police officer not to drive my car because of my side view mirror was missing.

I file the court claim on the USAA website, and I explain to them that the car was drivable, and what the police officer said. I think all the company who claimed they were going to pick up my car either Monday, August 5 or Tuesday, August 6. My car was not picked up until Wednesday, August 8. I received a phone call from USAA on Thursday night asking me what repair shop I wanted it sent to.

I asked them about their story. And they recommended Caliber Collision. I told him that’s where I wanted it sent to. It was supposed to be sent on Friday, August 9.

I have been calling all week and emailing everyone at USAA trying to find out Where my car is. I was led to believe that my car was at IAA in Newark Delaware. I called IAA today to find out that Uptown Towing told my car on August 14. Here it is August 19 and my car still has not been towed to Caliber Collision.

Someone by the name of Mike has escalated my claim but I’m told that I still have to wait 2 to 3 business days before someone gets a hold of me. I want my car towed to Caliber Collision as soon as possible.

I also expect USAA to not only pay for all of the repairs but also pay for my deductible after all this frustration and aggravation. USAA a sucks big-time.

Comments