Verified Reviewer

2.0

A) claims adjuster took a week to call me, was unavailable 4 days a week. Sidenote: if you don't have the discipline to work from home, don't.

B) didn't request the police report, told me to do it (it's their job but cool). Once they got it the imbecile on the phone is like yep, reading it right now, we got it. 6 hours later he lets me know it was the wrong report, indicating he's either illiterate or too unprofessional to do a name check.excellent.

C) theyre partnered tow company, CoPart, continuously called and emailed me about my title. I owed, so I didn't have a title. I call USAA, they tell me they FORGOT to put that in the paperwork. The guy then places me on hold, calls CoPart and ensures me things are good. Ten minutes later copart called to ask for the title and then schedule a pick up so USAA spoke to nobody and also didn't include the car was at the mechanic, deemed unsafe to drive. Who had to call CoPart and the shop to do USAAs job, scheduling the tow? Yeah, me again.

D) the car is towed and I await my settlement because I was EXPRESSLY TOLD by a USAA adjuster all was good on my end. A week passes, no money. So I log in, check my claims, and USAA has left a message stating the paperwork to finish signing ownership to USAA needs to be signed. There are no notes or emails, there isn't even instruction to call. It just says wait. For those playing the home game that makes the collection of the vehicle illegal, as I still hadn't completed everything.. Moreover, I authorized USAA to send electronic documents to be signed online for everything. So that should've showed up. I wrote a scathing message to call me and sort this out immediately particularly since I was incredibly apparent they weren't going to pay me unless I asked...also illegal. Their reply to me message? "You can call us." So they will screw you and they will not care.

This is multiple agents, so the entire team is actually incredibly useless.

Oooh right forgot. so i go to cancel my insurance bc I have no idea when I'll find an affordable acceptable car in this market. Their response? Well even if it takes a year you can just keep paying insurance so you don't have to start a new plan...So you mean pay you hundreds of dollars for nothing to avoid a phone call? No lol and what the *** even made you feel that was an acceptable answer?

Still no call. Still no answer. This is probably one of the most unprofessional teams I have dealt with in my life.

Choose somebody else. Anybody else.

Preferred solution: Getting my settlement would be cool. It wasn't technically a service delivered but is legally mine and withholding it with no intention to provide it is pretty *** up actually..

USAA Cons: Refuses to pay legitimate claims, Pretends not to hear you, Failure to protect me.

Location: Montrose, Colorado