Washington, District Of Columbia
2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I had a fender-bender accident in a small parking lot. I reported the incident to the police, whereas the other party fled the scene.

I called USAA for support, submitting my statement and incident report police made.

I got a response from USAA--the Agent thinks that I am 100% liable for the accident, though police's observation was totally opposite. They ignored my official documents, kept saying that the decision would stay the same. They give us no explanation why they reached the decision, and why they will not change their decision, in spite of all those contradictions in their base assessment. And I've got conflicting observations from other USAA agents...still the agent is determined to stick to her first decision.

I don't understand why USAA thinks that all these official reports are useless, and treat me like a criminal.

We are so disappointed to know that USAA will not support the clients. We are totally unhappy with the way they are handling this issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Claim.

Comments