3.8
Interest Rate

Applied for a mortgage loan, submitted $450.00 for VA appraisal to be performed, on Feb 28th! The loan was declined on March 6th, Ok, so I applied for a mortgage loan from another lender, they too needed $450.00, when I told them I already paid for an appraisal, they told me, the appraisal was never done!

Long story short, I had to go back to the Usaa people for an explanation as to why know one informed me the appraisal was never completed, so my account could be credited! Eventually, my account was credited after numerous attempts to resolve the issue. In the mean time, I had to submit another $450.00 to my new lender to proceed with the loan, until my other money was credited to my account!

I just think the loan processor was very unprofessional in handling my loan properly, If my loan was declined, then Usaa was responsible for expediting my refund asap, without any dispute! I'll never do business with Usaa ever again!

The Loan officer in question is Meghan Jovin, she was very condescending, and times patronizing! she most certainly could use a comprehensive customer service class, with a minor in communication!,UGH

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Customer Care.

USAA Cons: Impolite.