1.6
Interest Rate

USAA encountered someone trying to log into my account. According to USAA, the individual tried my username but couldn't guess the password, so they locked out the account..... not the web account (like any normal business entity would) they locked out all my access to any funds for 4+ days.

When I called to get it unlocked, they transferred me from department to department and refused to let me speak to a manager. I was hung up on by representative "Jarred" #H9585 after he refused to transfer me to a manager.

As soon as I get access to my money again, I'm taking it to some other bank.

to add to this, I used to have homeowner's insurance with them, no longer as it is too expensive by a factor of x2. I used to have auto insurance with them, no longer as it is too expensive by a factor of x2.5. This company sucks and I think they know it.

If I dont receive my money by the end of their "lock out" period, I'm going to take legal action.

fyi, my account balances are significant and not $500 or whatever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with way company was run 10 years ago and stated that there is a room for improvement of disrespectful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of usaa auto insurance. Usaa needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usaa auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usaa.

Comments