160 views

As a more than 10 year USAA member I can't say how disappointed I am in the service I have received when my daughter was hit by a USAA driver. They were at fault, this was not in dispute.

I went to their authorized repair facility the day of the accident and got the estimate. After 5 phone calls and changed adjusters I was told to go back for more pictures. Now, more than a month later I am still trying to get this resolved. Today was my breaking point.

The Adjuster treated me like garbage and would not answer any of my questions and kept interrupting me. She said I could not speak to her supervisor. If this is how USAA treats veterans and 10 year members, this should tell you to avoid them like the plague. Sandra was the most unkind, combative and downright meanest insurance adjuster I have dealt with in my nearly 50 years on this earth.

After multiple threats to hang up on me I hung up called back and left a message for her supervisor, the one she would not allow me to talk to.

Still waiting for a call back. The real kicker is 3 days after this happened my collector vehicle caught fire and I settled with that insurance company in under 2 weeks and that company was used due to my affiliation with USAA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Claim.

Preferred solution: Settle my claim and pay me. .

USAA Cons: Them holding my money, Poor customer service, Abusive insurance tactics, False advertising.

Comments

Sounds like you have a lot of claims experience. That is a huge red flag to adjusters.

@PissedConsumer1766331

Not sure what would be a red flag about an accident that they accepted fault for, regardless of claim experience.

USAA Reviews