1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have been a member for 28 years. For the last 18 months USAA has not served me, as my late husband served our country.

It started with USAA dropping my insurance. Not for accidents, but for making claims on his truck to make it look nice for our son. Now they are putting a hold on my paychecks. I have been with the same company for 3 years, and have never done this.

When questioned, I was told by a manager that it was for my safety, since some accounts have been *** That is crap! If someone wanted to do something to my account, they would not be depositing my check. This has caused financial distress. I have bills that need to be paid now, so they are not late.

I was told that nothing could be done, and the hold would be released in 7 days. This is inexcusable and pathetic! It's time to change banks, and homeowner insurance. Oh, and when I was on vacation it took me calling for several days to verify it was me, before they would take the hold off my account.

Completely ruined my vacation. Plus they have no problem charging you $29 overdraft fees for being over a few dollars. USAA needs to be investigated. There is some kind of shenanigans going on over there.

Seems like to me they are having to rob Peter (customer's) to pay Paul.

In order to release your money in 7 days, they are having to put a hold on some other poor souls account. Just saying...something seems super fishing, since I had no problems until now.

Reason of review: Fraud from the bank.

USAA Pros: What they used to be, How usaa used to operate and care for its members.

USAA Cons: No rational answers to reasonable questions, Treat you like a criminal, Integrity and the customer service.

• Shame On Usaa