I have been a member for over 15 years, banking, insurance, loan and investment.Very bad services in all areas within the last few months.

I had to cancel my auto insurance claim because I couldn't get an adjuster to come out. It was a small issue, so I didn't bother. It took me over 7 times to reach my mortgage loan officer's voicemail. The customer reps for banking was rude and have that "I don't give a ***" attitude for the last couple times I called.

Their insurance is the cheapest, but the reason I stayed was for the customer service. Now that is no more.

It is time for me to move on.Whoever is running USAA right now should be ashamed.

Review about: Banking Loan Insurance.

I didn't like: Overall customer services.

1.7
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

In Massachusetts
Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States #1302197

Customer service is very poor, Had a banking problem where USAA honored a check incorrectly and give out to much of my money. They told me it was my problem and they would not help correct there mistake.

USAA For Life your kidding me right!

anonymous
Gregory, Michigan, United States #1302168

i bought auto and homeowners insurance from USAA, it took them two months to get the right date on the auto policy, so I cancelled both f them, then they refused to refund my money.

Strange, this has NOT been my experience. This huge company has always treated me with respect and been helpful.

to Anonymous #1312043

Well I have been with them for many years and just wait until you have to file a claim...your attitude will change towards the company. USAA sucks