I am very dissatisfied with USAA Banking service , I have had there banking and checking for 14 years , I thought they were good up until a few weeks ago.I had helped my young adult daughter open an account and for some reason my name was on her account so that I could have access to transfer money into her account if she needed it because the representative from USAA told me I should do this .

Well my daughter was not very good with money and she made a lot of mistakes and overdrafts and because my name was on her account it froze my outside account that was attached to my USAA account and has now prevented me from transferring any money into my active USAA banking or checking account ever. I never over drafted any checks from her account or my account or my outside account but USAA is treating me like I am the one that did all . Very disappointed with their customer service and with my daughter. I will probably take my business somewhere else and will not recommend them to anyone else after 14 years of being with someone you would think they would treat you better, I have lost all respect for their integrity and for their patriotism , I served my country.

USAA You are not who I thought you were.Captain Hartman USAF Nurse

Review about: Usaa Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

USAA

Well, I don't know what to say so if you want to take your money somewhere else, go right ahead.

So your daughter's incompetence is the fault of USAA, right? Past time she learned to do things correctly. Maybe she should join the military.