1.6
Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 16

I just found that when the BBB lowered their rating, USAA disconnected themselves and are no longer accredited with the BBB....I would not associate with a company running from the BBB

Original review posted by user Jun 15

This is the second time they pulled the old 'bait and switch' on me!!!First was a car loan (they hit my credit report so many times in one day my interest rate from THEM jumped from 9 to almost 15% in one day!!) Now my car insurance, quoted at $390 jumped to $494 and they drafted my account for that with no notice or explanation of the increase!!!

Spent nearly an hour on the phone, with no logical reason for the increase, and the assistant refused to elevate the call to someone who could explain......Bottom line....If i was shopping for ANY service, I would NOT use USAA...I will stop my auto drafts and seek out another company to handle my needs...I have 3 cars with full coverage, 2 auto loans, and a 300k homeowner's policy with them as well as an additional flood policy....They have proven NOT to be aligned with the best interest of the service member.

Shame on Mr.Stuart Parker CEO

Review about: Usaa Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Very poor business practices.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

BBB ratings have really nothing to do with insurance companies. Check the AMBest rating for an insurance company.

to Anonymous Jennings, Louisiana, United States #1341787

Thanks! Will do!

Yet another bogus report. Get a life.

Smileymi1
to Anonymous Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States #1340734

Not really sure what you mean?....myself and a couple of my children have been members for some time....I don't really understand your comment, basis, and frustration...