Was poisoned by Agent Orange during Vietnam and ended up with cancer and severe heart disease, no fault of my own.I was unable to work since I am now 100% combat disabled so I was forced to file a bankruptcy, USAA soon issued the scarlet letter.

I paid off my house and second mortgage with them and kept paying on my RV and AUTO but was shut out of the ability to log on to my membership.

I can't get auto insurance and have been told that I am not the type of person they want as a member (I guess because of my constant calls to find out why I could not log on.) 45 years of membership gone and a true understanding of USAA and it's goals is what I received for those years.I now have my house ($400,000.00,) cars, investments and insurances with other companies.

I didn't like: Terrible.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

USAA Sucks because of CEO Stuart Parker Usaa "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..." Read more Usaa Auto Claim Review from Hinesville, Georgia Usaa "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..." Read more Josh Hydler Designs - Bad Customer Service Josh Hydler Designs "Watch out when buying from joshhydler.com (joshhydler on Instagram.) I placed my order Sept. 24, 2016 for a simple necklace and the proceeds were supposed to be donated to a..." Read more Dhgate - Item is not the one in the sellers picture Dhgate "Ordered a Bluetooth wireless mic from seller. Since the shipping is only via DHL and it says its 2-6 business days. So my item was shipped on April 20 and..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more