Was poisoned by Agent Orange in Vietnam and developed many illnesses including cancer and severe heart problems.Could not work anymore and became 100% combat disabled at which point was issued the scarlet letter from USAA for missing two payments even after I discussed my issue with them.

I was a member for over 45 years and then was locked out of my ability to log on to accounts and was told "maybe you are not the type of person USAA wants as a member." Nothing would or can change their opinion. Paid of my house and cars with them and never looked back.

Have called them many times and still get the same responses.I was shocked at the way they handled this and hope it won't happen to anyone else.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

USAA Sucks because of CEO Stuart Parker Usaa "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Usaa - LIES Usaa "Been a customer service for USAA for a long time never needed them but because of their commercials I felt and promoted a sense of security and protection to my..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more