Was poisoned by Agent Orange in Vietnam and developed many illnesses including cancer and severe heart problems.Could not work anymore and became 100% combat disabled at which point was issued the scarlet letter from USAA for missing two payments even after I discussed my issue with them.

I was a member for over 45 years and then was locked out of my ability to log on to accounts and was told "maybe you are not the type of person USAA wants as a member." Nothing would or can change their opinion. Paid of my house and cars with them and never looked back.

Have called them many times and still get the same responses.I was shocked at the way they handled this and hope it won't happen to anyone else.

Review about: Membership.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more USAA scamming peopel with "teaser" rates that no one every qualifies for. Usaa "Currently their website states 1.9-2.9% on used car loans. I went to get a loan and they refused to offer me that rate. They instead only offered 9.45% and made..." Read more USAA Sucks because of CEO Stuart Parker Usaa "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more