Was poisoned by Agent Orange in Vietnam and developed many illnesses including cancer and severe heart problems.Could not work anymore and became 100% combat disabled at which point was issued the scarlet letter from USAA for missing two payments even after I discussed my issue with them.

I was a member for over 45 years and then was locked out of my ability to log on to accounts and was told "maybe you are not the type of person USAA wants as a member." Nothing would or can change their opinion. Paid of my house and cars with them and never looked back.

Have called them many times and still get the same responses.I was shocked at the way they handled this and hope it won't happen to anyone else.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more USAA Deadbeat Insurance makes me jump through hoops Usaa "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more USAA sucks! Usaa "It's been almost two months since I was rear ended by a USAA member. He said he had been having problems with his brakes. I guess so considering he totaled..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more