Claim denied before I ever spoke with an adjuster.Letter issued saying I had not been able to be contacted the same day I made the claim.

I never missed a phone call. This company is dishonest. They are rude, and have no intentions of helping you. Way to support your military.

After I confronted them on this issue, I spoke by phone with an adjuster and then one came out to view the property. Later, I found out that I had been misrepresented by the company who said I did not make necessary repairs in a timely manner. (before I knew about the damage.) I guess this company expects you to tell the future. Repairs made within hours of the find is not timely You should know your roof will leak the next time it hails and rains.

The giant circles of cracked fiberglass indicating hail are a moot point.The "State of Emergency" Oklahoma was declared to be in during said storm are too apparently.

Review about: Usaa Claim.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #829929

Yes and you are always making excuses for them, never doubting their efforts and always finding their solutions perfect....what is going on here. Please!!

This company is honest, they are never rude, and the representatives are always trying to help. What is going on here?